Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Incoming OTF eye candy

American,
    You have an outstanding knife collection there! Some really nice custom OTF's IMHO. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Head Hunter Video

Thank you everyone for the kind remarks,Im sure Paul "BURN" is happy to hear them also....Thought you would like to see a video of his new otf .....attached below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Lyt...layer_embedded
    Last edited by gzb; 02-25-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    Single action OTF's suck....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AMERICAN View Post
    Thank you everyone for the kind remarks,Im sure Paul "BURN" is happy to hear them also....Thought you would like to see a video of his new otf .....attached below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Lyt...layer_embedded
    Awesome American!! That's what I wanted to see. Super cool action.

That is nice! Super nice detailing.
    Live together or die alone. Lost.

Heres another interestin Razor Blade BURN just finished,it has a ceramic coating with carbon fiber inlays ,check out the blade......
    Very pretty!

Wow I'm amazed auto knife fanatics haven't discovered Paul's amazing work till now. My 1st Burn picklock was 10 years ago.

I owned 8 of his knives, and for me his work and attention to details is second to none. His high polish hollow grinds are so amazing... literally IMHO the best out there.

Plus he puts out no "half" customs. His knives are 100 percent hand made, including all the little internals. A true master at his art, and a genius of design.

These new OTFs are simply DROOL material... I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Burn "SEVERANCE"

Burn just keeps on hitting this out of the ball park...Anyone on this fourm picked one of these" Head Hunters"up,lets see pic's...

Up for another look.
    These OTFs are simply amazing. I can't get it out of my head. Currently my grail knife, too bad I would have to sell most of my collection to finance this. Time to start saving up...

purple or blue, depends on the strength of your grip purpledc's Avatar
    I would love to see him make a lower cost production version of this knife. Or to license the design to a production company so more people could enjoy it. I have been head over heels for this knife since a few years ago when Paul first announced the project. Just out of my reach at the moment.

production version

Hi Tim
    I believe Paul "BURN KNIVES" is going to be making a production version ,Im not sure how much it will be selling for...or just wait a while and Im sure Microtech will steal his design..lol... Mike
    Last edited by AMERICAN; 04-02-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Hi Danny
    I believe Paul "BURN KNIVES" is going to be making a production version ,Im not sure how much it will be selling for...or just wait a while and Im sure Microtech will steal his design..lol... Mike
    LMAO!!

Too true.

Yes Paul is making I believe about a run of 100 (??) of these in a production run. The production models wont have quite the same shape, and will not have the pointed skull crusher. Dunno if they will all be fully custom, or partially custom. I also don't know what they will $$ but I do know they will be sure to be awesome.

I was fortunate enough to pic up 2 of his protos. They did not disappoint. I'll make a vid of them soon, and take some pics with my SLR.

He still has at this time a fileworked SS proto with blued damascus inlays and blade from the same billet. If you have a spare $2400 layin around that is

Videos

Hey Pick,
    Did you get a chance to do that video of the "BURNS" yet...Im looking forward to see the 2 you picked up....Did you see the "BLACK PEARL" Jerry Rados ladder Damascus Razor ..its still for sale at his site,someone please buy it.....

Images
    I love this thread, but boy is it pricey!
    The best DAMN FORUM period!!

Hey Pick,
    Did you get a chance to do that video of the "BURNS" yet...Im looking forward to see the 2 you picked up....Did you see the "BLACK PEARL" Jerry Rados ladder Damascus Razor ..its still for sale at his site,someone please buy it.....
    Hey Brother! No havent had a chance to post it yet.

I picked up the Executive (carbon fiber, HP blade as above) and the Criminal (Rados blued damascus, and inlays). Someone had already spoken for the Black Pearl.

These, as you know, are fantastic, and IMHO the best OTFs ever made.

And I have owned a boatload of OTFS. Harkins, Microtech, Sandsharks, Weilands, Daltons... and I can say, nothing comes close to Paul's Razors.

I'll upload a vid of em soon, just have to find the time.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information