Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Balibalistic photo gallery

The Balibalistic EDC over here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IG: @Knifetrap (link: https://www.instagram.com/knifetrap/ ) - Keep your blade as sharp as your mind.

you know, I never was one to consider really carrying a bali, then my state laws made it legal and this thread shows so many blade profiles, I told the wife, "I might need one or two......dozen..."

Quote Originally Posted by Spade115 View Post
    you know, I never was one to consider really carrying a bali, then my state laws made it legal and this thread shows so many blade profiles, I told the wife, "I might need one or two......dozen..."
    Yup. The great state of Texas just got a whole lot greater. I carry a bali wherever I go, usually with my BB as of late. His knives are incredible.

Currently got 2 on the way, both being perfect tributes to benchmade in their prime.

Heres my flat clip channel for now. She's a beauty

"How weird it was to drive streets I knew so well. What a different perspective." - Suzanne Vega

THAT is beautiful man.

I am looking to buy a "The One" Brand so I dont feel too bad if I break it lol. Tanto w/notch blade.

Will be better then what I own (bunch of cheaper CCC knives) and gives me a reason to start learning to maintain the pins and overall of the knife.

But then thats the "plan"

Quote Originally Posted by Spade115 View Post
    THAT is beautiful man.

I am looking to buy a "The One" Brand so I dont feel too bad if I break it lol. Tanto w/notch blade.

Will be better then what I own (bunch of cheaper CCC knives) and gives me a reason to start learning to maintain the pins and overall of the knife.

But then thats the "plan"
    Thanks!

And we don't discuss knock offs here.. As far as buying your first quality balisong, theres nothing like the real mccoy!

You'll have a hard time breaking it. So long as you aren't using it as a pry bar
    "How weird it was to drive streets I knew so well. What a different perspective." - Suzanne Vega

well you know

lol. Ive snapped a few blades.

I know of a Benchmade Morpho at a local "Gun/pawn" shop out this way I might have to invest in lol.

Thanks Man

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information