Thread: New Arrivals in December - BladeHQ

New Arrivals in December - BladeHQ

Thought I would make a thread and post new/exciting arrivals. Let me know if there is something specific you are looking for and we'll try to get it in. Thanks!

Spyderco Yojimbo 2 Knife in stock and shipping.

www.BladeHQ.com - Authorized Dealer for Benchmade, Microtech, Chris Reeve, Fenix, Spyderco, Strider, Bradley, ZT, Protech and many more!

Images
    I've checked the site several items for the Yojimbo 2. Any ideas when it'll be in stock?
    Of every one hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there, Eighty are nothing but targets, Nine are real fighters...We are lucky to have them...They make the battle. Ah, but the One, One of them is a Warrior...and He will bring the others back."
    - Hericletus (circa 500 B.C.)

Quote Originally Posted by gpd215 View Post
    I've checked the site several items for the Yojimbo 2. Any ideas when it'll be in stock?
    Just received a small shipment of the Spyderco Yojimbo 2. Sent you a PM about it.

Thanks!
    www.BladeHQ.com - Authorized Dealer for Benchmade, Microtech, Chris Reeve, Fenix, Spyderco, Strider, Bradley, ZT, Protech and many more!

Just got in a shipment of the Zero Tolerance 0550 Knife. We got in some low serial numbers too!

The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Towelie's Avatar
    Images
    i really like that Techno. When are they due back in?
    "Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life." - G.B. Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    i really like that Techno. When are they due back in?
    The Techno actually hasn't been released yet, not sure on the ETA for this one. I opened up the preorder on it if you are interested. Have you had a chance to handle one? I saw one at SHOT this year and Spyderco did this one right!

Spyderco Techno

Images
    I will want one eventually, but I'm gonna wait before committing to a pre-order. This is AJ, your Moteng rep from back in the day. I have not had the opportunity to handle one just yet. I will get back to you on ordering one Jacob.
    "Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life." - G.B. Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    I will want one eventually, but I'm gonna wait before committing to a pre-order. This is AJ, your Moteng rep from back in the day. I have not had the opportunity to handle one just yet. I will get back to you on ordering one Jacob.
    Good to hear from you AJ! Hope all is well with you. Let me know if you need anything.

Jacob

Images
    Thanks Jacob. Good to see you guys still doing very well for yourselves. I'll get back to you guys on that order.

Thread Information