Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EOD13 is GTG

EOD13 is GTG

Bought a knife from EOD13 on saturday and it was delivered on Monday, WOW thats quick shipping. Knife was just as described and came packaged up nicely. Thanks EOD13

i can safely say that this guy is slowly becoming more an more of a good friend weve dealt with each other for about 3 to 4 weeks now and besides the transaction which went as smooth as could be hes a great guy to talk to i suggest everyone gets to know him as well as do business with him
    Got cash looking for any: Dobruski, Guinn, Korth, or Marlowe Balisongs
    ***Also looking for a Ti Basilisk

another great transaction seriously everyone should do business with this guy his word is his bond and it doesnt get much better than that i have nothing negative to say at all great all around guy
    Got cash looking for any: Dobruski, Guinn, Korth, or Marlowe Balisongs
    ***Also looking for a Ti Basilisk

Quote Originally Posted by mattlclemens View Post
    another great transaction seriously everyone should do business with this guy his word is his bond and it doesnt get much better than that i have nothing negative to say at all great all around guy
    I second that...

I just scored a great bali from EOD13 and it is everything I expected and more. Great guy to communicate with and he loves his balis too. What else could you ask for?

I almost forgot, his shipping and packaging is excellent as well. Even if the fatasses at the post office did take turns sitting on this package, it still made it in one piece nicely bubble wrapped and nested in peanuts. Thanks EOD13! You tha Man

JDBA #27

No worries about EOD13!

EOD13 and I had great communication during the sale, he was fast to reply, and he took tons of pictures of the for sale item for me in a very short period of time. I felt very comfortable buying from him. I got my item as described very quickly.

I would buy from him again!
    520!

+1 for Chris. The dude was extremely patient with me and a great communicator thruout. Def a pleasure to deal with. Thanks EOD!
    -W. Moon-
    www.MoonCustomKnives.com

Current Models:
    -Orion 5" Balisong
    -Blackstar Integral Tactical Flipper

N7

My Youtube: www.youtube.com/PRSPl4yer

See my work: http://willmooncustomknives.blogspot.com/

I had a flawless transaction with Chris , would buy from again anytime.

Thanks
    Dwane
    9-11-01 We will Never Forget , So watch your backs , You Know Who You Are

www.oliverknives.com

EOD13 is GTG

Had a good conversation over a Fhm I bought from Chris. The great packaging was needed as the fat asses at the post office sat on this box too. No damage to the goods. Hope to buy from EOD13 again!

Just completed a transaction with EOD13. Great communication. Polite, friendly, an all-round great guy to deal with.

I just had another excellent deal go down with EOD13 (Chris)...
    Chris is an awesome guy to deal with, he's definitely a great part of the community here at the might JD as well as the JDBA...
    Thanks for another good one Brotha

JDBA #27

+1 for EOD13

I just made a purchase from EOD13 - great seller - fast shipping and even faster communication. Need more sellers like him. Buy with confidence.

Great seller good communication and items as described wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

This guy

Lots of PMs sent back n forth so you never feel left out of the loop! nice guy to deal with, and definitely takes care of business with speed and accuracy!

it's been fun bro!

JDBA #9999
    ^Critical!^

Average member
    Stand up guy, Communication was great shipping was fast. a great experience for my first trade ever.

Back for more!

Another great transaction/ trade with Chris...This time I even scored a few of his handmade Emerson shell casing thumbdisks, SWEET

These things look great on my pimped Emersons. And as always, Chris is great to deal with

If you own Emerson knives, PM Chris for a great price on a custom thumbdisk to trick it out a bit. They look perfect, fit great and a much better price than the Emerson disks.

Thanks Chris! Once again, you're tha man

JDBA #27

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information