So last month I was the recipient of a new Buck Paklite 143c as a gift from my sweet gf. She knows I like to work on kydex and said she chose this as a knife to create a project. At first, I was kind of leery of the design and handle ergos but once I put some cord around it it fit much better. I know the steel is cheapo 420 HC, but it is sharp enough to do its job and easy to touch up so I am warming up the blade more and more. I decided to make it a survival knife/BOB/hunting role to place on my mini survival kit for hiking and hunting. I like how it came out.

Here is the knife in the sheath itself. I like making sheaths with multiple carry options so I placed a molle snap attachment and a 1 1/2 inch belt loop on the other. I made the decision to drill the belt loop centered in case I need to switch it to left side carry or if another person uses it they can place it for their strong side carry. I also have never made a fire steel loop so I created one and placed it on it. I used a thinner kydex as the knife is relatively flat and thicker kydex for the belt loop and the fire steel loop as these parts will see more wear and tear.
[IMG]

This is my mini survival pack that is ready to go. I can attach it to my main pack, my belt, and last, I have the option to put a carry strap on it if I want to sling it. It is made by FOX USA I believe and I got this setup idea from French Butcher at Bladeforums. The link is http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...ESEE-Izula-kit for reference for those who want to read it. Here is the pack.
[IMG][/IMG]
The contents:Nothing super special just basics such as 550 cord, different sizes of bandaids, condoms, mirror, two 8x 11 sheets of paper, aluminum foil for signaling/cooking, rubber gloves, ear plugs, pen, marker, compass, hand sanitizer for fire starting, matches, and a bic lighter. Still need a small knife like a SAK for it, some lead weights, fishing hooks, water purifying tablets, wire, and I think Ill be set.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Together side by side: I keep the other molle attachment on it in case it breaks, I have a spare.
[IMG][/IMG]

The sheath attached to the pouch:
[IMG][/IMG]

Overall I am pleased with the way it came out. Comments and concerns are welcome. Thank you.