Thread: Chris Reeves LEFT HANDED Sebenza 21

Chris Reeves LEFT HANDED Sebenza 21

Hello Devils.. Well I am the 2nd owner of this knife.. The original owner purchased it new and carried it for a month or so.. Only using it to open a few boxes, but then decided it was to expensive for a EDC.. I have NEVER carried it but played with it and cut some paper.. It is wicked sharp and has never been sharpen.. The BLADE is PERFECT --no nics or scratches or etc...

The knife body has some handling marks but NOTHING that would show up on the camera.. The knife belt clip shows the normal handling marks but again nothing that would show up on atleast my camera.. Clip functions as NEW... I am trying to be as detailed as possible.. I would rate this knife 9 out of 10 where 10 is NEW..

I believe this knife has upgrades with the ANODIZED BLUE thumb stud and it has 2 other ANODIZED BLUE PARTS in the BUTT of the knife(dont know what its called)..

This knife comes with EVERYTHING as it did from Chris Reeves(box,paper work, and tool... This KNIFE DOES SAY IDAHO MADE.. I think these things retail for 410+ upgrades say 40$ I dont know? I got 360 into this knife.. thats all i know..

I will start off PRICE TO SELL at NEW PRICE - 310 SHIPPED(tracking/USPS PRIORITY/insurance)PLUS 4% FOR PAYPAL.. Or i can take money order/check

My ebay id is tylerdino with over 400 perfect transaction and I will offer a 3 day refund minus shipping

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THE MOST OBVIOUS HANDLING MARK IS ON THE BLUE ANODIZED THUMB STUDD.. On the VERY TIP of the thumb studd some of the blue is gone.. I dont think anyone would wanted to send this back to Chris for that
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dax0007; 09-01-2011 at 07:58 PM.

If mine sells before someone snags this, I'll be all over it, Dax. This is precisely what I'm looking for.
    "I think there's room for some gradation between "Hey, quit that, please" and "AND I STILL HAVE HALF A CLIP LEFT!"" -- Will L.

Mike #509

BUMP WITH A HUGE PRICE DROP!! to 310 SHIPPED!

GOING TO FEEBAY NEXT WEEK!!

Dax, looks like mine is SPF at this time. I should have the cash in by tomorrow afternoon, if you'll hold until tomorrow evening, I'll take it.
    "I think there's room for some gradation between "Hey, quit that, please" and "AND I STILL HAVE HALF A CLIP LEFT!"" -- Will L.

Mike #509

And the sale went through. I'll take it! Sending Email to confirm.

EDIT: Paypal sent. Thanks!
    Last edited by Komitadjie; 09-02-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Mike #509

IT IS YOURS Komitadjie ! Unless u send it back WHICH U WONT!!

Thanks!!
    MODS THANK U!! PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD

Thread Information