Thread: Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress, NMFBM

Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress, NMFBM

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Busse Combat NMFBM Limited Edition #101 .275" Convexed Satin Blade, Magnum Hand Smoothed Tigerhide Micarta
    NMFBM Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress Limited Edition
    11.5" Blade Length 17.5" Overall Length .275" Blade Thick 30 Ounces
    Satin Full Height Convexed Blade
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This knife was introduced in 2008 by Jerry Busse from the Busse Combat and has long since been discontinued. What's Special about this knife is that normal production NMFBM all had coated blades that were .25" Thick and the Limited Editions were all .27"-.28" thick! This is the limisted Editions and the most sought after of all the NMFBM and it the Busse Combat Logo with the # on it blade. These have the hand smooth magnum Tigerhide Canvas Micarta handles. This is one of the Grail Knives of the Busse World! This still has the original Full Height Convexed edge that is razor sharp!
    $1450

Busse Combat Killa Zilla TT .30" Convexed Black Blade, Magnum Textured Olive/Black G10 Handle
    Killa Zilla Test Team - KZ TT
    INFI Blade Steel
    12" Blade 18.5" Overall .30" Thick Convexed Black Crinkle Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This one is from the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. The very first ones were called Killa Zilla Test Team only avil in satin and this one uses the same blank. This one is a custom made by the Busse Custom Shop and the same blanks but they coated this one. This has a Textured Olive/Black G10 Handle. This is rare because it will probably be the coated option for this knife was never avil for sale to be ordered! The Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and one of a knife brought to the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

Busse Combat NMFBM .28" Doublecut Blade, Magnum Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    NMFBM Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress
    11.5" Blade Length 17.5" Overall Length .28" Blade Thick 30 Ounces
    Doublecut (Bead-blasted) Full Height Convexed Blade
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This knife was introduced in 2008 by Jerry Busse from the Busse Combat and has long since been discontinued. What's Special about this knife is that normal production NMFBM all had coated blades that were .25" Thick and the Limited Editions were all .27"-.28" Blades so this is one Limited Edition Blanks! I purchased this brand new directly from Busse Combat at the Knob Creek Show 2015! These were never offered with a Doublecut so this is very rare! These are one of the Grail Knives of the Busse World! This one is brand new, never used, carried or sharpened. This still has the original Full Height Convexed edge that is razor sharp!
    $1200

KC406 NMFBM .275" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Green/Tan Lacewood Handle

Busse Combat NMFBM .29" Black Crinkle Convexed Blade, Magnum Textured Tan/Grey/Black G10 Handle
    NMFBM Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress
    11.3" Blade Length 17.65" Overall Length .29" Blade Thick
    Custom Shop Bowie Variant .30" Blade INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment only around the handles (Rounded Edges), the middle spine of the blade is squared off
    This knife was introduced in 2008 by Jerry Busse from the Busse Combat and has long since been discontinued. What's Special about this knife is that normal production NMFBM all had coated blades that were .25" Thick and the Limited Editions were all .27"-.28" Blades so super thick at .29" coated thick! I purchased this brand new directly from Busse Combat at the Blade Show 2015! These thicker NMFBM are one of the Grail Knives of the Busse World! This one is brand new, never used, carried or sharpened. This has a V-Grind edge that is razor sharp!
    $1200

NMFBM .25" Sage Convexed Blace, Magnum Hand Shaped Black Canvas Micarta
    I believe this in one of the original runs of this mode that came out in 2008 because of the thickness of the blade.

Killa Zilla II, .28" Convexed Satin Blade, Black Canvas Micarta Handle On Hold

Killa Zilla II .30" Black Blade with Tan Canvas Micarta Handle with Tan BuyBrown Kydex Sheath with Tec-Lock On Hold

KC92 NMFBM .287" Sage Blade, Magnum Textured Green G10
    This was purchased new by me at the Fall of 2010 Knob Creek Show
    Sold Pending Funding

Tan Kydex sheath for the NMFBM with Magnum Handles
    $70

Busse Combat Killa Zilla II .31" Convexed Brown Blade w/V-Ground Edge, Magnum Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    Killa Zilla II - KZII
    11.75" Blade 18.5" Overall .31" Thick Convexed Blade
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. These were made after they made the Killa Zilla Test Team. They got the feedback positive and negative and made the changes to make these models! This one is much thicker than the other ones I have seen, this one comes in at about .31" thick! The Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model that could be ordered! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

Busse Combat Custom Shop Killa Zilla II .29" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Lacewood Handles w/Mosaic Pins
    Killa Zilla II - KZII
    INFI Blade Steel
    11.75" Blade 18.5" Overall .29" Thick Convexed Blade
    This one is from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. These were made after they made the Killa Zilla Test Team. They got the feedback positive and negative and made the changes to make these models! This one has the full height Convexed Satin Blade with zero edge with the blade starting at .29" thick! This has a custom hand smooth Lacewood inserted into Black G10 and finished off with w/Mosaic Pins. Not only is this a beautiful piece but it's fully functional and will handle anything you can throw at it. The Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp!
    $1250

Busse Combat Custom Shop Killa Zilla TT .25" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Olive Green Drab G10 Handles w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel
    12" Blade 18.5" Overall .25" Thick Convexed Blade
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. The very first ones were called Killa Zilla Test Team and this one uses the same blank. This one is a custom made by the Busse Custom Shop and uses a thinner blank so lighter and probably easier to chop. This has a custom hand smooth Black G10 G-rexed Olive Green Drab G10 Handles w/Mosaic Pins making this unique and special Chopper. This is rare because it will probably be the one one made this handle ever! The Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and one of a knife brought to the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1250

Fat Killa Zilla II .31" Convexed Black Blade w/V-Ground Edge, Magnum Black G10 Handle
    11.75" Blade 18.5" Overall .31" Thick Convexed Blade
    There were avil only at the Blade 2010 Show!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. These were made after they made the Killa Zilla Test Team. They got the feedback positive and negative and made the changes to make these models! This one is much thicker than the other ones I have seen, this one comes in at about .31" thick! The Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp!
    $1050

Busse Combat Custom Shop Killa Zilla II .29" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Lacewood Handles w/Mosaic Pins
    Killa Zilla II - KZII
    INFI Blade Steel
    11.75" Blade 18.5" Overall .29" Thick Convexed Blade
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. These were made after they made the Killa Zilla Test Team. They got the feedback positive and negative and made the changes to make these models! This one has the full height Convexed Satin Blade with zero edge with the blade starting at .29" thick! This has a custom hand smooth Lacewood inserted into Black G10 and finished off with w/Mosaic Pins. Not only is this a beautiful piece but it's fully functional and will handle anything you can throw at it. The Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp!
    $1250

Busse Combat Buy Brown Digital Camo/Sage Kydex Sheath for the Killa Zilla TT with TEK-LOK
    Pancake Style Digital Camo/Sage Kydex Sheath for the Busse Combat Killa Zilla Test Team or the First Killa Zilla
    David Brown of BuyBrownind made this open spine kydex sheath with TEK-LOK with a rubber strap allows a secure fitment that will stay in place until you are ready to take this out to use. This is pre-owned but shows no signs of wear or actual use.
    $75

Busse Combat Killa Zilla Test Team .28" Aged Bronze Cerakoted Convexed Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 6)
    INFI Blade Steel
    12" Blade Length 18.5" Overall Length .275" Blade Thickness
    Thick Convexed Black Cerakoted Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge INFI Blade
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 6 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. The very first ones were called Killa Zilla Test Team only avil in satin and this one uses the same blank. This one is a custom made by the Busse Combat and the same blanks. This is Killa Zilla Test Team is one of the rare knives that Busse decided to make only Six of and have them Aged Bronze Cerakoted for this ONE Show! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This is supposed to looked old, aged and with faux corrosion and patina accents. The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 6 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1200

Busse Combat Killa Zilla Test Team .275" Shark Face Black Cerakoted Convexed Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 7)
    INFI Blade Steel
    12" Blade Length 18.5" Overall Length .275" Blade Thickness
    Thick Convexed Black Cerakoted Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge INFI Blade
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 7 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. The very first ones were called Killa Zilla Test Team only avil in satin and this one uses the same blank. This one is a custom made by the Busse Combat and the same blanks. This is Killa Zilla Test Team is one of the rare knives that Busse decided to make only Seven of and have them Cerakoted with a Shark Face over black on a .275" Blade thickness for this ONE Show! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 7 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1200

Busse Combat Killa Zilla II .30" Tanker Grey Convexed Blade, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 6) Blade 2015
    Killa Zilla II - KZII
    11.75" Blade 18.5" Overall .30" Thick Convexed Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand new from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe htere were only 6 of this color combination made so this one is super rare and may never be done again!
    ere were not many ever made and some were brought to the Blade 2010 Show!
    These Killa Zilla II were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and have long been discontinued. These were made after they made the Killa Zilla Test Team. They got the feedback positive and negative and made the changes to make these models! This Killa Zilla II is one of the rare knives that Busse decided to make only six of and you had to be there for the offering and be lucky enough to catch one of the cards! The Full Height Convexed Blade with V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

Thread Information