Thread: Jim Burke's Thorn, Rockstead Hizen DLC and Fallkniven

Jim Burke's Thorn, Rockstead Hizen DLC and Fallkniven

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Bob Terzuola All Titanium ATCF #88 Titanium Frame with Titanium Liner-lock
    3.8" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .15" Thick 4.615 Ounces
    This ATCF liner-lock folder features a satin finished hollow ground blade drop point blade and a titanium frame with a bead blast finish. Stainless steel clip, tip up carry. Notched thumb ramp. Smooth action. Solid lockup and detent, nice blade seating. There is no blade play or movement in any direction. Knife is in Excellent Condition and I see no shows light signs of use on blade/handle. I did notice without taking it apart that there seems to be the number "88" on the inside of the Titanium handle scale. Knife comes in a black padded, zippered case. I have additional pictures on my forums so please go there to check.
    Because this is pre-owned and even though I see no signs of use or wear, I will be listing this as used. Please ask all questions before purchasing this.
    $1500

GTC Custom Bali #2
    Blade Material CPM154
    Handle Material: Titanium w/Blasted Surface
    GTC Exclusive Patented 440C Bearings System
    Pocket Clip/Latch:Mokuti
    Date: 2014
    4" Blade 9.25" Overall

Custom Jim Burke Thorn X
    3.75" CPM154 Blade
    8.4" Overall
    Full Length Anodized Titanium Handles
    Mill Work on the back-spackers. The Tlade is two toned with satin finished flats and working finished from the Saber Ground down to the edge.
    Very early lockup but still solid and like a vault. Centered blade, smooth action. This will come with a Boker case.
    $1300

Rockstead CHOU Special Wave Edition
    Steel Type: YXR 7
    Coating: HPC (Titanium coating) Hv 2000
    $560

Rockstead GI Clad #78, with Sheath, Silk Pouch and Paperwork
    Style: Clad Stainless Steel Blade
    Blade length: 130mm
    Overall length: 250mm
    Thickness: 5.8mm
    Weight: 302g
    Hardness: around HRc67
    Material: ATS34 clad ZDP189
    Handle: Japanese sword style.
    Sheath: (230X50X18mm)
    Material: Aluminum alloy 5052. Hard anodized KYDEX aluminum with nylon belt.
    Weight: 212g
    As you can see from the last picture, this has a mirror polished blade and very hard to take pictures of. This was pre-owned. I returned it to Rockstead on Blade 2013 for the Spa treatment where it was polished and sharpened back to Rockstead specs. i got it back at the New York Custom Knife Show 2013.
    $3400

Fallkniven PXL Folder FN35
    New with no box or paperwork. Dead mint condition. $290

Fallkniven A2
    Specifications:
    Knife Type: Fixed Blade
    Blade Type: Drop Point
    Blade Thickness: .236"
    Total Length: 12.75"
    Blade Length: 8"
    Weight: 13 Ounces
    Handle Material: Kraton
    Blade Material: Laminated VG10
    Rockwell Hardness: 59
    Like new in box with Leather sheath.
    $340

Treeman Recon Hunter with Black G10, 3/16" Thick O1 tool steel, 4" Blade with Black Leather Mosher sheath $270

GTC Bali
    Blade Material CPM154/SS Damascus San Mai (Nichols)
    Handle Material: Titanium w/Hand Polished Surface
    GTC Exclusive Patented 440C Bearings System
    Latch:Mokuti
    Date: 05/2013
    4.5" Blade, 5.9" Closed 9.9" Overall
    5.6 Ounces
    When I first saw the first prototype of a Bali that Gus had posted on his GTC's forum, I was blown away. I had to have one so I contacted him to make me one. We discussed a few things like what materials I had wanted. I than told him to do his own thing, I didn't want to constrict him as an artist and told him to do something creative and he would know what to do. After what seems like forever, it all came together and this is what he came up with.
    This is the second Bali he has ever made and different from the original prototype he had made. A true piece of art, I saw something different time I saw it. This is marked on the Birthday card included and had a GTC sheath also.
    The blade is centered and flips flawlessly. In my opinion, this is the ultimate Bali-song!
    email for price

Thread Information