Thread: Ernest Emerson Custom SPECWAR and Production Emersons

Ernest Emerson Custom SPECWAR and Production Emersons

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Emerson Custom Uber Commander
    4 3/8" Blade
    10 1/2" Overall
    This knife is from the New York Custom Knife Show 2013
    This is Brand New with Factory Box, Velvet Emerson Bag, and Emerson Sticker. I will include a soft pouch for the knife.
    $1450

Emerson Combat Systems Fighter Full Dress Prototype w/Wave
    This is new with Box, Baggie, Sticker, Warranty, and Emerson pouch and receipt showing I personally won this knife in the auction. Smooth opening action, with a centered blade, solid early lockup, and original edge. As you can see, this is marked with "Prototype" on the blade as this is the first time he has made this model in Full Dress for a Auction. High polished titanium bolsters, with Mother of pearl scales. The titanium bolsters

Custom Emerson Combat Systems Fighter Prototype w/Wave
    This is from the 2013 Blade show in Atlanta and won in the lottery. This is new with Box, Baggie, Sticker, Warranty, and Emerson pouch and receipt showing I personally won this knife in the lottery. Smooth opening action, with a centered blade, solid early lockup, and original edge. Smooth opening action, with a centered blade, solid early lockup, and original edge. As you can see, this is marked with "Prototype" on the blade as this is the first time he has made this model for a lottery. Titanium bolsters with Green Canvas Micarta scales.

Emerson Super Karambit BT
    Handles: Black G-10 epoxy / glass laminate
    Lock: Aerospace grade Titanium
    Blade: 154 CM
    Finish: Black
    Grind: Chisel Grind
    Overall Length 8.0 in.
    Blade Length 3 in.
    Blade Thickness .125 in.
    Hardness 57-59 RC
    Finger Hole Diameter .94″
    $300

Comparison picture to an Emerson CQC14 Long

Emerson Custom Jupiter Commander
    5" Blade 11.75" Overall
    This one is Brand New from the Blade 2012 Show!
    So big that there is no box that will fit so it will come with the bag. This has the factory Warranty/Registration card and Emerson sticker.
    $2700

Emerson Super CQC-8 BT
    2010 Black Blade
    Plain Edge #323
    Wave Feature
    Locks up like a Vault (Early Lockup)
    New in Box with Warranty Card
    $300

Emerson Custom El Bandito,
    Blade length is 3.5 inches. Overall length when knife is in the open position 8.5 inches.
    Pre-owed in Excellent Condition with a centered blade and early lockup. This will come with the velvet Emerson Bag and Box.
    $1200

Ernest Emerson SPECWAR Prototype

Fresh back from the spa which had sent this back to Emerson for a new titanium liner so there would be an early lockup. Mr Ernest Emerson made a new Titanium liner lock so now it has early lockup. This knife will include a short documentation of the knife for me which he did. I have included a copy of it in both the photos and written it out to be able to read better. I personally ask Mr. Emerson in person about this knife, he told me that this was made about 1995 and very rare as it was never made as a production. I kindly asked if he could do a documentation on the knife for me. He was very generous and hand wrote the following letter on the receipt.

This has about a 3.5" Blade 8.25" Overall
    Black G10 handle
    Titanium Liner lock

Dear Mr. Huang,
    This knife is a hand ground, chisel, "A" style SPECWAR folder. The blade and handle are hand ground and shaped by me. It is one of the first prototypes of the Emerson SPECWAR knives. These were only 4 or 5 of these that I made.
    My Best Regards,
    Ernest Emerson

This knife now has early lockup, and is very tight. No Blade play and this has a centered blade. Own a piece of Emerson history!
    $4000

Emerson Custom CQC11
    LNIB with all paperwork and Box.
    $1400

Emerson Custom Mini Gypsy Jack
    3.75" Blade Length
    8.75" Overall Length
    $1400

Ernest Emerson Custom Black Tiger
    The Black Tiger features the all black version of this highly sought after Emerson Custom model. All of these knives are hand coated and oven cured by Ernest Emerson in the extremely durable Gun-Kote finish found on many of the highest quality black firearms so popular with world-wide collectors. This knife features a 154CM blades heat-treated to 57-59 Rockwell hardness, titanium bolsters, liners and lock and feature beautiful diamond checkered micarta scales.
    Pre-owned in Excellent Condition!

Emerson Specwar B BTS (Black Finish with Serrations). Discontinued from 2000
    $250

Custom Emerson Micro Commander
    Overall Length 7.2 in.
    Blade Length 2.9 in.
    Blade Thickness .125 in.
    Hardness 57-59 RC
    Blade Steel CPM 154-CM
    Like New in Box with pouch. This knife was won in one of the knife lotteries that Ernest Emerson attended.
    This is Like New with Factory Box, Velvet Emerson Bag, and Emerson Sticker.
    This is pre-owned. This knife spent it's life in a safe.
    $1200

Ernie Emerson Custom CQC15
    Product Specs
    Blade Length 3.9"
    Overall Length 8.9"
    Weight 6.2 oz
    Liners Titanium
    Bolsters Titanium
    Blade Materials .125" 154 CM @ RC 57-59"
    Handle Materials Green Micarta Scales
    This is a Hand-ground satin finish blade with a chisel grind, bead blast titanium bolsters, and green micarta scales. Stainless steel clip. Notched thumb-rest. Wave feature. Smooth action with a nice detent. Perfect lockup. Includes original box and paperwork. Never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1500

Ernest Emerson Custom Roadhouse Beast Prototype from Blade 2014
    Blade Length: 4.5″
    Overall Length: 10.5"
    This is Brand New with Factory Box, Velvet Emerson Bag. Solid early Lockup with a centered blade! Straight from the Blade 2014 Lottery in Atlanta Ga. This was never used, carried or sharpened. Spent it's life in my safe!
    $2500

Ernest Emerson Custom Tiger Prototype
    Pre-owned in Excellent Condition with Emerson Velvet Bag and soft zipper case.
    Centered Blade with Solid lockup. Light signs of carry.

Thread Information