Thread: Striders: Production and Customs

Striders: Production and Customs

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Strider Duane Dwyer Custom SNG, V Ground, Hollow Ground, Step Pattern Moku-Ti/Titanium
    Specifications
    Overall Length: 8.25"
    Blade Length: 3.6"
    Cutting Edge Length: 2.85"
    Weight: 5.405 ounces
    Blade Steel: CTS204P 58-59HRC
    Handle Material:
    Display side: Moku-Ti Double Stepped Thermally Transformed to Purple/Gold
    Lock side - 6Al4V Titanium Stepped Thermally Transformed to Blue
    Titanium Hardware
    Blade profile is one of Duane's famous (or infamous) V Ground, Hollow Ground, Re-curve with a nice Hollow Ground main edge. Notice that the top spine of blade does not have the usual grooves (or jimping) for an extra clean, custom look. Comes with padded case. The blade has a solid early lockup with a centered blade. This was purchased by a private collector at the TKI 2015 Show! This has a very smooth opening action with no rock lock issues. No blade play in any direction! This is New, never used, carried or sharpened and comes with a soft green pouch with Strider velcro patch for storage or carry. Solid Lockup with centered blade. Dwyer hand signs the back of the description page and adds his contact information.
    $1900

Starlingear "The Legionnaire" Bead New w/Baggie/Card, Silver/Copper/Brass
    38.9 Grams
    Brand New in Baggie, the now Discontuined Legionnaire Bead! This has never used or carried.
    There was a lot of work that went into making this bead. They used three metals Silver/Copper/Brass. It all starts with a sterling silver skull with black patina finish with a Brass Helmet with Copper Feathers. The S-Gear logo in Silver is hand soldered onto the Helmet. I believe this is the heaviest bead ever made by Starlingear!
    $450

Strider SNG DigiCam Blade, Coyote Brown G10, Flamed Titanium Lockside
    Overall Length:8.20"
    Blade Length:3.50"
    Cutting Edge:2.80"
    Blade Thickness:0.16"
    Blade Material:S30V
    Blade Style:Spear Point
    Blade Grind:Flat
    Blade Finishigi Camo
    Edge Type:Plain
    Handle Length:4.70"
    Handle Thickness:0.47"
    Handle Material:G-10
    Handle Color:Coyote Tan
    Frame Material:Titanium
    Weight:4.45 oz.
    Pocket Clip:Right Hand, Tip-Up
    Knife Type:Manual
    Opener:Thumb Hole
    Lock Type:Frame Lock
    Pre-owned, Like New with baggie. Smooth Opening action with Solid lockup and centered Blade.
    $550

Duane Dwyer Custom 440V Blade, Recurve Blade, Olive Green Step Pattern G10
    Specifications
    Overall Length: 8 1/8 in
    Blade Length: 3 5/8 in
    Cutting Edge Length: 2 7/8"
    Weight: 4.2 ounces
    Blade Steel: 440V
    Handle Material: G10/Titanium
    Blade profile is one of Duane's famous (or infamous) chisel ground Recurve with a nice Hollow Ground main edge. Notice that the top spine of blade does not have the usual grooves (or jimping) for an extra clean, custom look. Comes with padded case. There is a slight scratch on the clip. The blade has a solid lockup with a centered blade.
    $1100

Starlingear Slickster Micro Bracelet Bead in Sterling Silver. About 9" long with 15 Slickster Skulls beads. Sterling Silver and includes the Starlingear pouch, warranty card and signed microline bracelet Starlingear card. This one shows light wear and was pre-owned. 2.1 ounces/59 grams.
    $800

Starlingear Crusader Bead w/card Silver Skull with Brass Helmet
    This knife is Brand New from the New York Custom Knife Show 2013!
    This has never been used, carried only in the zip lock bag in the safe!
    $410

Starlingear Copper Strider/Slickster Moltese Cross Bead $285

Strider Rouge Warrior RW-3
    Blade Length: 9 1/2"
    Overall Length: 16 1/4"
    Weight: 1 pound 5 ounces
    Blade Steel: CPM S30V Black Oxide
    Handle Material: G-10 Black/Green Radial Grip
    Sheath: Kydex w/Tek Lok

Hinderer Pen Extreme Duty Modular, Brass $80

Starlingear Slickster Bead with Card $160

Strider Rouge Warrior RW-2 Pre-owned and there are light scratches or wear. $300

Limited Edition Starlingear Mc Ster Bead with Card
    LAST ONE!
    $425

Starlingear Top Hat Brusier, Siver Bead, Copper Hat $325

Starlingear Infiltrator 5 Part Bead Silver/Copper/Brass
    29.9 Grams
    I purchased this directly from Jade at the East Coast Custom Knife Show in 2015. This is New with baggie and never used or carried.
    There was a lot of work that went into making this bead. They used three metals Silver/Copper/Brass. It all starts with a sterling silver skull with black patina finish and exture detail lenses that has S-Gear logo Copper filters hand soldered. The piece is complete with a patinarass Hat with a Silver Star!
    $400

Starlingear Bead: Halloween 2014 Frankenstein Limited Edition, .925 Silver Discontinued!
    .925 Sterling Silver 20.6 Grams
    I purchased this directly from Jade at the East Coast Custom Knife Show in 2015. This is New with baggie and never used or carried.
    This was the very last one he had and has been Discontinued so get this while you can.
    $240

Starlingear Devil Slickster Bead .925 Silver Discontinued!
    .925 Sterling Silver 15.1 Grams
    This was the very last one he had and has been Discontinued so get this while you can.
    $240

Starlingear Delta Kazi Bead .925 Silver Discontinued!
    .925 Sterling Silver 18.8 Grams
    I purchased this directly from Jade at the East Coast Custom Knife Show in 2015. This is New with baggie and never used or carried. The Kamikaze has always been one of the most popular Starlingear designs. The new Delta Kazi takes the classic design and updates it with a delta texture.
    $240

Strider KH Dagger .25" ATS34 Green Paracord Wrapped Handle, Black Kydex Sheath
    5" Blade 9.9" Overall .26" Thick
    Paracoard Wrapped Handle
    Factory Black Kydex Sheath w/Tek-Loc
    $450

Strider MG Small Dagger Modified, .25" Chisel Ground S30V w/BOS stamp
    3.5" Blade 8" Overall
    Paracoard Wrapped Handle
    Factory Black Kydex Sheath w/Tek-Loc
    $420

Starlingear Flame Zip Pull Pendant w/Card and Pouch $400

Starlingear Silver Saber Tooth Bead with Card
    New from Blade 2010 $215

Starlingear Silver Hog Bead with Card
    I purchased this directly from Jade at the Blade Show in 2010. This is New with baggie and never used or carried.
    I believe this is the heaviest Silver Bead Starlingear made and this one has been Discontinued!
    $225

Starlingear Silver Stealth Bead with Card
    New from Blade 2010 $235

Starlingear Reaper Bead in Sterling Silver, w/Card
    Pre-owned and shows light wear
    $190

Strider Duane Dwyer SMF
    Chisel Ground 3V Tanto Blade
    Anodized Aluminum with Flag
    Anodized Bronze Titanium
    Backspacers
    Pre-owned and in excellent condition. This will come with a soft zipper case for storage.
    $1400

Strider Duane Dwyer Custom SNG, V Ground Re-curve Tanto, Hollow Ground, Step Pattern Two-Toned Powdercoated Black, Gunmetal, Ti
    Specifications
    Weight: 5.14 ounces
    Handle Material: Ti, Double Stepped Two Tone, Powder Coated Black, Gunmetal,
    Titanium Hardware
    Blade profile is one of Duane's famous (or infamous) V Ground, Hollow Ground, Re-curve with a nice Hollow Ground main edge. Notice that the top spine of blade does not have the usual grooves (or jimping) for an extra clean, custom look. Comes with padded case. The blade has a solid lockup with a centered blade. This was purchased by a private collector at the TKI 2015 Show! This is New, never used, carried or sharpened and comes with a soft pouch for storage or carry. Solid Lockup with centered blade. Dwyer hand signs the back of the description page and adds his contact information.
    $1800

[SIZE=4]

Starlingear Boot Lacers: Sterling Silver (Set of 2) w/card
    Pre-owned and shows light wear
    $300

Mick Strider SLCC, 4.85" Nightmare Ground S30V w/Tiger Stripes, Tan Canvas Micarta
    The detailed Nightmare grinds on this SLCC are special sporting .20" Blade Thickness , and will include a Black Kydex sheath. This weighs in without sheath at 6 OZ.
    Blade Length 4.85" ~ 4.5" Cutting Edge
    Overall Length 7.6"
    Blade Steel S30V
    Blade Finish Tiger Stripe
    Scale/Handle Color & Material Micarta
    This is one of Mick Strider's older pieces and he actually put the date on it when he signs it as "06" This is very rare and beautiful grail knife! This comes from a private collection where it was kept as a safe queen, never used carried or sharpened. But like most knives with a kydex sheaths, if you look close you will see marks on the blade from the sheath. This is sold as is so please look at all pictures carefully and ask all questions before purchase.
    $800

Strider Duane Dwyer Custom SNG, Chesil Hollow/Flat Ground Re-curve Blade Step Pattern Moku-Ti/Titanium
    Specifications
    Weight: 5.46 ounces
    Handle Material:
    Display side: Moku-Ti (Zirc-Ti) Stepped Thermally Transformed to Blue
    Lock side - 6Al4V Titanium Double Stepped Thermally Transformed to Blue
    Titanium Hardware
    This was made in January of 2015.
    Blade profile is one of Duane's Chesil Ground, Hollow/Flat Ground, Re-curve Blade with a sharp edge. Notice that the top spine of blade does not have the usual grooves (or jimping) for an extra clean, custom look. Comes with Green padded case with Stride

Thread Information