Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Copy Microtechs from China (for US$20) ? What's next ?

Quote Originally Posted by FriskyDingo View Post
    Tooth injury dragon roflmao
    I suggest Mr Marfione call his next art piece a tooth injury dragon roflmao. Has such a good ring to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mpsecare View Post
    I like the one with the ant on the clip. what the fuck is that?
    It's an exact copy.

all your base are belong to us.
    The more people I meet,.... the more I like my dog!!

WELL CENTERED
    TRUTH will always be truth regardless of misunderstanding, ignorance or disbelief.

Little member
    CA,TX, CO, Afghan, Iraq, Dubai, Bangkok PI

Chinese make better knife than Microtech.

I suspect that these Chinese copies are a much better buy. If you do a side by side comparison, it will be clear that the MT “might” be made out of better materials. However, most of the fantasy-minded MT owners never cut anything with their MT knives anyway, and the only enjoyment they derive from ownership is the auto pop. OTF reliability issues aside, MT’s complete failure rate is legendary, and they also take First Place in failure to back their products. Simply put, they suck in so many ways. I suspect the Chinese will make a better product. Hell, you can’t fall off the floor.
    Last edited by Offshorecop; 01-13-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Images
    I thought this was the "Copy ZT's from Microtech (for US $2,500)" thread. Fuck Microtech and fuck Tony Marfione. Karma is a bitch motherfucker.
    What is best in life? "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women." -- Conan

And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours...
    Fuck Microtech!

Little member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony8179 View Post
    I thought this was the "Copy ZT's from Microtech (for US $2,500)" thread. Fuck Microtech and fuck Tony Marfione. Karma is a bitch motherfucker.
    WOW !!! WoW !!! There's a dude that hates Microtech more than me. Cool.

Microtech

As much as I am not a Microtech Fan anymore and it seems that they are starting to copy some knifes ,think of this, china will copy anything they think they can make a buck on,they dont care about you ,your mother ,your brother or this country... anything coming out of china is FUCKIN SHIT ..... CHINA can go suck my cock, fuck China and all there shit...just remember MT is a USA company ... AND PAYS Tax's and employ's U.S. citizitions ....... I can not believe Im sticking up for MT,but open your eyes China is distorying this country and there best buddy is O BUM A... jmo oh I also forgot FUCK WALMART AND ALL THERE CHINA SHIT
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Single action OTF's suck....

Buy American. And if you want to buy a Microtech buy from the secondary market so you don't support that ding-a-ling Tony. China will stop making copies of our knives if we stop buying them. And none of that crap excuses like "I just wanted to compare" or "I wanted to see how the knife felt before I bought the real deal."Thats total b.s.

Quote Originally Posted by At Knifepoint View Post
    I came across this whilst surfing, and did not know whether to laugh or cry (you must read the English text; it is exceptionally amusing) ...

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...7sfK-imjxfpXjg
    Where are the clones Bladeops is selling coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by snowreaper1 View Post
    And if you want to buy a Microtech buy from the secondary market so you don't support that ding-a-ling Tony.
    This is not the first time I've read such a statement...

Apololgies in advance...

but...

You are either stupid, naive, or just plain in denial if you believe that buying Microtech knives second-hand does not benefit Microtech.

There, I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshorecop View Post
    Chinese make better knife than Microtech.
    No they don't. You can dislike MT as much as you want; that won't be a problem here. But don't be telling baldfaced lies. Some other moron might think he/she/it will get his/her/its money's worth when they buy the counterfeits. It also makes you look kinda stooopid.

rats...
    1. rat's cat for mod in "09", "010", "011" before the world ends...
    2. JD Commerce Rulze (read them; there will be a test): http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...Commerce-Rules

There was no Cartoon Network either! You could only get cartoons on Saturday Morning. Do you hear what I'm saying? We had to wait ALL WEEK for cartoons, you spoiled little rat-bastards!

Little member
    Quote Originally Posted by ratstuph View Post
    No they don't. You can dislike MT as much as you want; that won't be a problem here. But don't be telling baldfaced lies. Some other moron might think he/she/it will get his/her/its money's worth when they buy the counterfeits. It also makes you look kinda stooopid.

rats...
    Saying the Chinese make a better Microtech (clone) was sarcasm. I think any American, (knife enthusiast or not) would know that. For anyone that is confused: please note that the Chinese make low-quality knives. The message is this: don’t waste $200.00 on a defective MT, when you can waste $20.00 on a cheap defective Chinese copy of a Microtech. In truth, both should be avoided. Sorry for the onfusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshorecop View Post
    Saying the Chinese make a better Microtech (clone) was sarcasm. I think any American, (knife enthusiast or not) would know that. For anyone that is confused: please note that the Chinese make low-quality knives. The message is this: donít waste $200.00 on a defective MT, when you can waste $20.00 on a cheap defective Chinese copy of a Microtech. In truth, both should be avoided. Sorry for the onfusion.
    Chinese make junk.
    Spend your $20 on beer and enjoy your US-made MT (not that I support or promote the mixing of the two of course).

Images
    AND NOW I WILL CHIME IN WITH A QUESTION. why all the hate on microtech? i mean the prices make me sad but their stuff looks good. can a nice peoples fill me in with a tyrannosaurus injury head tooth message?

The owner (AM) of MT has a history of bad behavior including screwing many well-known knife-makers when they collaborated with him. He also exhibited what many think was callous disregard of a well-respected (and much-loved around these parts) MT dealer, when that dealer's life ended. He also has a history of ignoring QC issues, or repairs when these issues came to light. All of this with a history of including Chick Tracts in many of his knives.

Often great knives tarnished by MT's CEO being a low-life, hypocritical scum-bag.

that's my version,
    rats...
    1. rat's cat for mod in "09", "010", "011" before the world ends...
    2. JD Commerce Rulze (read them; there will be a test): http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...Commerce-Rules

There was no Cartoon Network either! You could only get cartoons on Saturday Morning. Do you hear what I'm saying? We had to wait ALL WEEK for cartoons, you spoiled little rat-bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by ratstuph View Post
    The owner (AM) of MT has a history of bad behavior including screwing many well-known knife-makers when they collaborated with him. He also exhibited what many think was callous disregard of a well-respected (and much-loved around these parts) MT dealer, when that dealer's life ended. He also has a history of ignoring QC issues, or repairs when these issues came to light. All of this with a history of including Chick Tracts in many of his knives.

Often great knives tarnished by MT's CEO being a low-life, hypocritical scum-bag.

that's my version,
    rats...
    No rats... those are the facts of it and well said. This is why I'll never buy another microtech. I think that they feel like a million bucks, but I want a maker who cares about the customer. And a maker who stands behind his product and shows it especially when the knife fails. TM can go screw himself
    FEEDBACK THREAD

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...3-is-GTG/page4

WANTED:
    Tempests/Basilisks
    Protech Flyfathers
    AB Mutants/Midtechs
    PRODUCTION ALPHA BEAST 1.0 and 2.0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information