Announcement

Collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
See more
See less

HG55, BATAC, Tank Buster, Urban Grudge, SJTAC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HG55, BATAC, Tank Buster, Urban Grudge, SJTAC

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at [email protected] with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Busse Combat SJTAC .22" Satin Saber Ground Blade, Hand Smooth Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle with Solid Smooth Bolts
    6.4" Blade Length 12" Overall Length .22" Thick 15.635 Ounces
    .22" Saber Ground Satin Finish INFI Blade with V-Rind Edge
    This is from the 2009 Easton Pa Trunk Show.
    The Satin Jack Tactical SJTAC was introduced in 2004 by Busse Combat and have since than been discontinued. There are very few of these SJTAC that exist in this world because there were about 10 or so brought to the 2009 Easton Pa Trunk Show.
    This has a INFI Steel that is a incredible .22" thick with a Satin Finished! The V-Rind Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a Hand Smooth Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle. This was a very special knife that was only made for that one show and never again! These were never made as a production with this combo. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $730

KC402 Busse Combat Custom Shop BATAC Variant .22" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Green/Tan Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    BATAC - Badger Attack Tactical
    5.25" Blade Length 11" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 12.2 Ounces
    Flat Ground Satin Finish Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Green/Tan Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show where I purchased this new directly from Busse Combat.
    This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show. This has a beautiful Satin Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge with a Hand Ground Custom Hand Ground Un-sharpend Swedge in the middle of the top spine. The Full Green/Tan Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins was not an option that could be ordered and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop just for this one show.
    The Badger Attack Tactical was introduced in 2007 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade! The Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This one has a "One of a Kind" Custom Hand Ground Persian Shaped Blade! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I have never seen anther one like it so that makes this a "One of a Kind!"
    $650

KC395 Busse Combat Custom Shop Nuclear BATAC .22" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    5.25" Blade Length 10.9" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 14 Ounces
    Custom Hand Ground 4.2" Sharpened Spine with Serrations
    Flat Ground Satin Finish Re-Curved Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show where I purchased this new directly from Busse Combat.
    This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show. This has a beautiful Satin Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge with a Hand Ground Custom Hand Ground 4.2" Sharpened Spine with Serrations. This Blade does have a slight re-curve in the blade shape. The Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins was not an option that could be ordered and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop just for this one show. The Badger Attack Tactical was introduced in 2007 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade! The Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This one has a "One of a Kind" Custom Hand Ground Sharpened Nuclear Spine with Serrations! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I have never seen anther one like it so that makes this a "One of a Kind!"
    $1050

CS703 Busse Combat Custom Shop HG55 Custom Shop Fighter Variant .25" Flat Ground Satin Blade w/3.75" Swedge, Full Desert Ironwood Handles w/Mosaic Pins
    Boss HG55 - Busse Old School Series HG55
    5.5" Blade Length 10.7" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 9.7 Ounces
    Flat Ground Satin Finished Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    3.75" Un-sharpened Top Swedge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Custom Hand made Full Desert Ironwood Handles w/Mosaic Pins
    The Butt of the knife has been custom modified into more of a Skull Crusher.
    This is Brand New straight from the Busse Custom Shop.
    The Boss HG55 was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2009 and has long been discontinued. At that time, you could only get it with the Combat Grade (coated blade) with the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) or the Limited Edition (convexed Satin Blade!) This has a super rare Flat Ground satin finish Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge, stamped with the Busse Custom Shop logo. This is similar to the Busse Custom Shop Urban Grudge but not quite. The HG55 models all have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with very few made without. This is a true "One off" Custom and was never made as a production. The custom Full Desert Ironwood Handles w/Mosaic Pins is had made by the Busse Custom shop. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale over the internet and only at the one show. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1000

NJ86 Busse Combat Custom Shop Urban Grudge .245" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    Urban Grudge - UG
    5.4" Blade Length 10.6" Overall Length .245" Blade Thickness 11 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    INFI Blade Steel with Hand Satin Finish
    This is from the 2011 East Coast Custom Knife Show in NJ!
    The Busse Combat Urban Grudge was first introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have been discontinued. These were not a production model and only available in Ganza and knife shows. The Busse Combat Custom Shop custom made this knife with a hand shaped Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & Red Liners! They put so much thought and work into this and you can see the details such as the red mosaic Pins that matches the red liners. This is a "One of a Kind" and you will Never see another one like it. This is made with INFI Blade steel. This has a super rare satin finish and has a full Convexed Blade, stamped with the Busse Custom Shop logo. The Urban Grudges models run was done with a doublecut finish with a sharpened swedge for a Busse Ganza. These Satin Finished Urban Grudge weren't done in batches, there were only a handful made and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. Each pair of custom Handles is different so each one is "One of a Kind" This is one of the few! This is Brand New purchased by me directly from Busse Combat straight from the East Cost Custom Knife Show on March 4, 2011. The knife is new never use, carried or sharpened.
    $1400

KC208 Busse Combat Custom Shop Tank Buster .265" Saber Ground Black Blade w/Sharpened Spine, Textured Magnum Black G10 Handle
    Tank Buster - TB
    6.2" Blade Length 6.5" Sharpened Spine 11.8" Overall Length 1.6" Blade Width .265" Blade Thickness 17.5 Ounces
    Saber Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade with a V-Ground Edge & Sharpened Spine
    Textured Magnum Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The options on this knife is Choil, Plain (Non-Serrated) Blade, Magnum Handle and Rounded Butt.
    This is Brand New from the Spring 2012 Knob Creek Show in KY!
    The Tank Buster was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2009 and has long since been discontinued! The Tank Buster was a production knife with the largest amount of options to choose from in the entire history of Busse Combat. This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the Spring 2012 Knob Creek Show in KY. This is a complete full blown "One of a Kind" Custom!. The blade starts off with a .265" thick saber ground Black Crinkle coated blade but the entire spine going into the handle is sharpened. I've never seen anything like this before! The Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $800

CS390 Busse Combat Custom Shop Tank Buster .22" Sabter Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Green/White Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & White Liners
    Tank Buster - TB
    6.25" Blade Length 11.9" Overall Length 1.7" Blade Width .22" Blade Thickness 16.8 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Green/White Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & White Liners
    INFI Blade Steel
    The options on this knife is No Swedge, Choil, Plain (Non-Serrated) Blade and Rounded.
    This is Brand New from the 2011 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY!
    The Tank Buster was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2009 and has long since been discontinued! The Tank Buster was a production knife with the largest amount of options to choose from in the entire history of Busse Combat. This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2011 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY. This has a beautiful Satin Saber Ground Blade with Blended Convexed Edge. The original satin blades for both the Limited Editions and if you chose it as an option were .22" in blade thickness, since then, they have made them thicker for some show that were about .25" thick. The which liners match the white in the mammoth tooth very well, so you know a lot of time, energy and thought was put into making this beautiful knife! The Black G10 G-rexed Green/White Mammoth Tooth Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & White Liners was not an option to be order and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1400

CS381 Fighter .22" Convexed Satin, G-rexed Green Mammoth Tooth w/White Liners
    This is from the Knob Creek Show on 4/7/2011 and I believe this was hand ground by Jerry Busse himself
    $1300

CS316 Urban Grudge Convexed .25" Satin Blade, G-rexed Yellow/Orange Mammoth Tooth

CS317 Busse Combat Custom Shop Urban Grudge .25" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Natural Color Mammoth Tooth w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins
    Urban Grudge - UG
    5.35" Blade Length 10.55" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 10.5 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Natural Color Mammoth Tooth w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New directly from the 2011 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY.
    Jerry Busse introduced the Urban Grudge in 2010 and this model has long been discontinued and one of everyone's favorite! When the Urban Grudge was offered, it was only available with a Doublecut (bead-blasted) Blade finish with Black Canvas Micarta. So this is truely a special "One of a Kind" custom that you will never see again! Every true Busse collector should have at least one Urban Grudge in his/her collection. And it won't get any nicer than this one because of the beautiful Satin Blade with the custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Natural Color Mammoth Tooth finished off with Red Liners & Mosaic Pins. This has a super rare satin finish and has a Blended Convexed Edge, stamped with the Busse Custom Shop logo. These were never made as a production, and this one was hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. This is Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1300

NJ89 Busse Combat Custom Shop Urban Grudge .245" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Pink Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Urban Grudge - UG
    5.35" Blade Length 11" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .245" Blade Thickness 9.7 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade Satin Hand Finished with Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Pink Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil
    This is Brand New directly from the 2011 East Coast Custom Knife Show in NJ!
    The Busse Combat Urban Grudge was first introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have been discontinued. When the Urban Grudge was offered, it was only available with a Doublecut (bead-blasted) Blade finish with Black Canvas Micarta. So this is truly a special "One of a Kind" custom that you will never see again! Every true Busse collector should have at least one Urban Grudge in his/her collection. These were not a production model and only available in Ganza and knife shows. The Busse Combat Custom Shop custom made this knife with a hand shaped Full Pink Giraffe Bone Handle finished w/Mosaic Pins! This is a "One of a Kind" and you will Never see another one like it. This is made with INFI Blade steel. This has a super rare satin finish and has a Convexed Edge, stamped with the Busse Custom Shop logo. Each piece of Giraffe Bone is different so each one is "One of a Kind" This is one of the few! This is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened.
    $630

NJ88 Busse Combat Custom Shop Urban Grudge .245" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Blue Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Urban Grudge - UG
    5.45" Blade Length 10.65" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .245" Blade Thickness 9.6 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade Satin Hand Finished with Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Blue Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil
    This is Brand New directly from the 2011 East Coast Custom Knife Show in NJ!
    The Busse Combat Urban Grudge was first introduced in 2010 by Jerry Busse and have been discontinued. When the Urban Grudge was offered, it was only available with a Doublecut (bead-blasted) Blade finish with Black Canvas Micarta. So this is truly a special "One of a Kind" custom that you will never see again! Every true Busse collector should have at least one Urban Grudge in his/her collection. These were not a production model and only available in Ganza and knife shows. The Busse Combat Custom Shop custom made this knife with a hand shaped Full Blue Giraffe Bone Handle finished w/Mosaic Pins! This is a "One of a Kind" and you will Never see another one like it. This is made with INFI Blade steel. This has a super rare satin finish and has a Convexed Edge, stamped with the Busse Custom Shop logo. Each piece of Giraffe Bone is different so each one is "One of a Kind" This is one of the few! This is Brand New: never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

CS318 HG55 Convexed .26" Satin Blade, G-rexed Natural Color Mammoth Tooth $1300

NJ84 HG55 .25" Full Convexed Satin, Yellow Giraffe Bone, Moosic Pins $600

NJ85 Busse Combat Custom Shop HG55 .25" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Brown Giraffe Bone Handle with Mosaic Pins
    5.6" Blade Length 10.9" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 11.5 Ounces
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Brown Giraffe Bone Handle with Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil, Swedge
    This is Brand New directly from the 2011 East Cost Custom Knife Show in NJ. This is not a Production model and only a few were ever made so get this before it's gone! The HG55 is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!

Jerry Busse introduced the Boss HG55 in 2009 and this model has long been discontinued and one of everyone's favorite! When the HG 55 were avil only in the satin finish in the Limited Edition, all the coated Combat Grade ones had CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology). So this is truly a special "One of a Kind" custom that you will never see again! Every true Busse collector should have at least one HG55 in his/her collection. This one has a special hand made and shaped Full Brown Giraffe Bone Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This has a super rare satin finish and has a Blended Convexed Edge, stamped with the Busse Custom Shop logo. These were never made as a production, and this one was hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale over the internet and only at the one show. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $770

NJ83 HG55 .25" Full Convexed Satin, G-rexed Green Hand-shaped Giraffe Bone, Solid Pins $600
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 12-16-2016, 08:44 PM.
    2016 Blade Show Score!
    Dwyer Custom SNG, w/Step Pattern Moku-Ti/Titanium from TKI 2015
    Custom Dustin Turpin Lil Chief
    Custom Scott Cook Triple Hollow Ground Dagger & MAD DOG DSU2
    Kiku Matsuda Kiku KM-455 Hopuni (Shitome)

KC399 Busse Combat Custom Shop Nuclear BATAC .22" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    5.25" Blade Length 11" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 11.9 Ounces
    Custom Hand Ground 4.35" Sharpened Spine with Serrations
    Flat Ground Satin Finish INFI Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel
    This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show. This has a beautiful Satin Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge with a Hand Ground Custom Hand Ground 4.35" Sharpened Spine with Serrations. The Full Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins was not an option that could be ordered and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop just for this one show. The Badger Attack Tactical was introduced in 2007 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade! The Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This one has a "One of a Kind" Custom Hand Ground Sharpened Nuclear Spine! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I have never seen anther one like it so that makes this a "One of a Kind!"
    $800

Busse Custom Shop Tank Buster .23" Satin Blade, Full Desert Ironwood Handle, Choil, No Skull Crusher, No Swedge
    6" Blade 11.5" Overall .23" Satin Thick 16.135 Ounces
    This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the Fall Knob Creek show in 2013. This has a beautiful Satin Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge. The Full Desert Ironwood Handle was not an option and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop.
    The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .23" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade! The Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! I have never seen anther one like it so that makes this a "One of a Kind!"
    $930

Black Leather Sheath with Clip for the HG55 $50

CS503 HG55 Convexed .26" Satin Blade, G-rexed Natural Color Mammoth Tooth

NJ82 Busse Combat Custom Shop HG55 .245" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    5.65" Blade Length 11" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .245" Blade Thickness 12.5 Ounces
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New directly from the 2011 East Cost Custom Knife Show in NJ.
    Jerry Busse introduced the Boss HG55 in 2009 and this model has long been discontinued and one of everyone's favorite! When the HG 55 were avil only in the satin finish in the Limited Edition, all the coated Combat Grade ones had CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology). So this is truly a special "One of a Kind" custom that you will never see again! Every true Busse collector should have at least one HG55 in his/her collection. This one has a special hand made and shaped Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth finished off with Mosaic Pins. This has a super rare satin finish and has a Blended Convexed Edge, stamped with the Busse Custom Shop logo. These were never made as a production, and this one was hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. This is Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1400

CS318 Busse Combat Custom Shop HG55 .25" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Natural Color Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    5.65" Blade Length 11" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .245" Blade Thickness 12 Ounces
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Natural Color Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    This is Brand New directly from the 2011 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY.
    Jerry Busse introduced the Boss HG55 in 2009 and this model has long been discontinued and one of everyone's favorite! When the HG 55 were avil only in the satin finish in the Limited Edition, all the coated Combat Grade ones had CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology). So this is truly a special "One of a Kind" custom that you will never see again! Every true Busse collector should have at least one HG55 in his/her collection. This one has a special hand made and shaped Black G10 G-rexed Natural Color Mammoth Tooth finished off with Mosaic Pins & Red Liners. This has a super rare satin finish and has a Blended Convexed Edge, stamped with the Busse Custom Shop logo. These were never made as a production, and this one was hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. This is Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1350

Busse Combat BATAC .24" Flat Ground Black Blade with Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    Badger Attack Tactical BATAC
    5" Blade 10.75" Overall .24" Thick
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2014 Show
    The Badger Attack Tactical BATAC was introduced in 2007 by Busse Combat and have since than been discontinued.
    This exact knife was never produced in this thickness and so this is a Rare and Special one.
    This has a INFI Steel that is .24" thick with a Black Coated Blade! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! The V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $470
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 01-07-2017, 01:32 AM.
    2016 Blade Show Score!

Comment

Busse Combat Custom Shop Tank Buster .222" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Full Red/Yellow Hand Shaped Maple Blur Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
      Tank Buster - TB
      6.2" Blade Length 11.8" Overall Length 1.6" Blade Width .22" Blade Thickness 15.7 Ounces
      Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
      Custom Hand Smoothed and Contoured Magnum Full Red/Yellow Maple Blur Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
      INFI Blade Steel
      The options on this knife is No Choil, Plain (Non-Serrated) Blade, No Swedge, Magnum Contoured Handle and Rounded Butt.
      This is Brand New from the Fall 2013 Knob Creek Show in KY!
      The Tank Buster was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2009 and has long since been discontinued! The Tank Buster was a production knife with the largest amount of options to choose from in the entire history of Busse Combat. This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the Fall 2013 Knob Creek Show in KY. This is a complete full blown "One of a Kind" Custom!. The blade starts off with a .222" thick saber ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with Blended Convexed Edge which is razor Sharp. I've never seen anything even remotely similar this before! The Busse Custom Shop really went all out with the matched set of Red/Yellow Maple Blur Wood Handle. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
      $1000

KC401 Busse Combat Custom Shop Persian BATAC .22" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Red/Orange Striped Maple Wood Handle w/Yellow Liners & Mosaic Pins
      5.25" Blade Length 10.9" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 11.9 Ounces
      Flat Ground Satin Finish Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
      Custom Hand Shaped Full Red/Orange Striped Maple Wood Handle w/Yellow Liners & Mosaic Pins
      INFI Blade Steel
      This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show. This has a beautiful Satin Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge with a Hand Ground Custom Hand Ground Persian Shaped Blade. The Full Red/Orange Striped Maple Wood Handle w/Yellow Liners & Mosaic Pins was not an option that could be ordered and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop just for this one show.
      The Badger Attack Tactical was introduced in 2007 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade! The Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This one has a "One of a Kind" Custom Hand Ground Persian Shaped Blade! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I have never seen anther one like it so that makes this a "One of a Kind!"
      $720

KC400 Busse Combat Custom Shop Dagger Grind BATAC .22" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Red Striped Maple Wood Handle w/Green Liners & Mosaic Pins
      5.25" Blade Length 11" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 12.6 Ounces
      Custom 4.25 Dagger Grind Swedge on the front spine of the Blade, this is NOT SHARPENED!
      Custom Hand Shaped Full Full Red Striped Maple Wood Handle w/Green Liners & Mosaic Pins
      This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show. This has a beautiful Satin Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge with a Hand Ground Dagger Grind Blade with Swedge. The Full Red Striped Maple Wood Handle w/Green Liners & Mosaic Pins was not an option that could be ordered and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop just for this one show. The Badger Attack Tactical was introduced in 2007 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade! The Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I have never seen anther one like it so that makes this a "One of a Kind!"
      $800

KC398 Busse Combat Custom Shop Harpoon Spear Tip BATAC .22" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Blur Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
      5.25" Blade Length 11" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 12.4 Ounces
      Custom Hand Ground 3.15" Non-Sharpened Harpoon Spear Tip
      Custom Hand Shaped Full Blur Maple Wood Handles w/Green Liners & Mosaic Pins
      INFI Blade Steel
      This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show. This has a beautiful Satin Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge with a Hand Ground Bowie Shaped Blade with Swedge. The Full Blur Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins was not an option that could be ordered and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop just for this one show. The Badger Attack Tactical was introduced in 2007 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade! The Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This one has a "One of a Kind" Custom Hand Ground Non-Sharpened Harpoon Spear Tip! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I have never seen anther one like it so that makes this a "One of a Kind!"
      $720

KC397 Busse Combat Custom Shop Bowie BATAC .22" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Blur Maple Wood Handles w/Green Liners & Mosaic Pins
      5.25" Blade Length 10.9" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 12.6 Ounces
      Custom Hand Shaped Full Blur Maple Wood Handles w/Green Liners & Mosaic Pins
      This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show. This has a beautiful Satin Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge with a Hand Ground Bowie Shaped Blade with Swedge. The ull Blur Maple Wood Handles w/Green Liners & Mosaic Pins was not an option that could be ordered and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop just for this one show. The Badger Attack Tactical was introduced in 2007 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade! The Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
      $750

Busse Combat Tank Buster .25" Grey/Black American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
      6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 17.78 Ounces
      The options on this Tank Buster is, with Swedge, Choil, Plain Edge, Magnum Handles with Skull Crusher!
      This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
      The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick with a Saber Ground Grey/Black American Flag Cerakoted! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 5 of these made in this Grey/Black American Flag Cerakote combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
      $800

Busse Combat Custom Shop Nuclear SJTAC Double-edged Variant .21" Sage Flat Ground Blade, Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
      SJTAC - Satin Jack Tactical
      6.4" Blade Length 4.8" Sharpened Spine 12.1" Overall Length .21" Thick 13.7 Ounces
      .21" Flat Ground Sage Coated INFI Blade with V-Grind Edges
      This is from the Blade Show 2015 in Atlanta GA.
      The Satin Jack Tactical SJTAC was introduced in 2004 by Busse Combat and have since than been discontinued. This is a "One of a Kind" custom made knife that was hand ground with a Nuclear Sharpened Spine Blade! You will never see another one like it so if you like it, get it before it's gone!
      This has a INFI Steel that is a incredible .21" thick with a the Sage Coating! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a Magnum Texture Tan Canvas Micarta Handle. This was a very special knife that was only made for that one show and never again! These were never made as a production with this combo. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
      $680
      Last edited by Liu Kang; 06-30-2016, 04:00 PM.
      2016 Blade Show Score!

Comment

Busse Combat Custom Shop SJTAC Re-curve Variant .20" Black Saber Ground Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
        6.4" Blade Length 11.65" Overall Length .20" Thick 14.045 Ounces
        .20" Saber Ground Black Coated INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
        This is from the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015.
        The Satin Jack Tactical SJTAC was introduced in 2004 by Busse Combat and have since than been discontinued. This is a "One of a Kind" custom made knife that was hand ground with a re-curve Blade and the butt of the knife has been ground off. You will never see another one like it so if you like it, get it before it's gone!
        This has a INFI Steel that is a incredible .20" thick with a the Black Coating! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a Magnum Texture Orange/Black G10 Handle. This was a very special knife that was only made for that one show and never again! These were never made as a production with this combo. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
        $490

Busse Combat Custom Shop Persian SJTAC .19" Black Blade, Standard Texture Black G10 w/Skull-crusher Handle
        6.4" Blade Length 112" Overall Length .19" Blade Thick 10.975 Ounces
        .19" Flat Ground Black Coated INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
        This is from the Spring Knob Creek Show 2015.
        The Satin Jack Tactical SJTAC was introduced in 2004 by Busse Combat and have since than been discontinued. This is a "One of a Kind" custom made knife that was hand ground with a Persian Shaped Blade and the butt of the knife has been modified into a Skull-crusher. You will never see another one like it so if you like it, get it before it's gone!
        This has a INFI Steel that is a incredible .19" thick with a the Black Coating! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a Standard Texture Black G10 Handle. This is a super light knife for the size to make this super fast! This was a very special knife that was only made for that one show and never again! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
        $490

FAT BATAC Variant .29" Flat Ground Black Bowie Blade, Textured Yellow/Black G10 Handle
        Badger Attack Tactical BATAC
        5..25" Blade Length 10.85" Overall Length .29" Blade Thickness 16.965 Ounces
        .29" Flat Ground Bowie Black INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
        This knife is the THICKEST and ONLY Bowie Variant BATAC that I know of. This is a one of a kind custom hand ground by the Busse Custom Shop! This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! The V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
        $620

Busse Custom Shop Tank Buster .25" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Orange G10 G-rexed Fossil Tooth Matrix Handle
        6.2" Blade Length 11.8" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 19.74 Ounces
        The options on this knife is No Swedge, Choil, Plain Non-Serrated Blade and Skull Crusher.
        The Tank Buster was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2009 and has long since been discontinued! This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. This has a beautiful Satin Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge. The Orange G10 G-rexed Fossil Tooth Matrix Handle was not an option and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade which is rare since most of the satin Tank buster were about .22" thick! The Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never sheathed, used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat.
        $1200

Busse Combat Tank Buster .255" Green/Black American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 6)
        6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness 17.69 Ounces
        The options on this Tank Buster is, with Swedge, Choil, Plain Edge, Magnum Handles with Skull Crusher!
        This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 6 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
        The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .255" thick with a Saber Ground Green/Black American Flag Cerakoted! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 6 of these made in this Green/Black American Flag Cerakote combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know!
        $800

Busse Combat Tank Buster .26" Sage Digital Camo Cerakoted Blade, Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 5)
        6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness 16.83 Ounces
        This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
        The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .255" thick with a Saber Ground Sage Digital Camouflage Cerakoted! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 5 of these made in this Sage Digital Camouflage Cerakote combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know!
        $800

Busse Combat Tank Buster .25" Shark Face Black Cerakoted Saber Ground Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 3)
        6.25" Blade 11.85" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 17.635 Ounces
        This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 3 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
        The Tank Buster was introduced in 2009 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick with a Saber Ground Shark Face Black Cerakoted! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 3 of these made in this Shark Face Black Cerakote combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know!
        $900

Busse Combat Custom Shop Tank Buster .25" Saber Ground Satin, Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
        Tank Buster - TB
        6.2" Blade Length 11.8" Overall Length 1.65" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 19.120 Ounces
        Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
        INFI Blade Steel
        The options on this knife is No Swedge, Choil, Plain (Non-Serrated) Blade and Skull Crusher.
        This is Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta GA!
        The Tank Buster was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2009 and has long since been discontinued! The Tank Buster was a production knife with the largest amount of options to choose from in the entire history of Busse Combat. This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This has a beautiful Satin Saber Ground Blade with Blended Convexed Edge. The Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle was not an option and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade which is rare since most of the satin Tank buster were about .22" thick! The Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
        $1400

KC396 Busse Combat Custom Shop Harpoon BATAC .22" Satin Blade, Red Blur Maple Wood Handle Mosaic Pins
        5.3" Blade 10.9" Overall .22" Thick 12.36 Ounces
        This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show. This has a beautiful Satin Flat Ground Blade with Convexed Edge with a 3.2" Sharpened Harpoon Tip (the top Harpoon does have an edge but not as sharp as the primary edge.) The Red Full Blur Maple Wood Handle was not an option and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop.
        The Badger Attack Tactical was introduced in 2007 and have since than been discontinued. This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade! The Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp!
        $750

Busse Combat Custom Shop Tank Buster .25" Saber Ground Satin, Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
        Tank Buster - TB
        6.2" Blade Length 11.8" Overall Length 1.65" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 18.7 Ounces
        Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
        INFI Blade Steel
        The options on this knife is No Swedge, Choil, Plain (Non-Serrated) Blade and Skull Crusher.
        This is Brand New from the Fall 2015 Knob Creek Show in KY!
        The Tank Buster was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2009 and has long since been discontinued! The Tank Buster was a production knife with the largest amount of options to choose from in the entire history of Busse Combat. This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2015 Knob Creek Show in KY. This has a beautiful Satin Saber Ground Blade with Blended Convexed Edge. The Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins was not an option and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop. This has a INFI Steel that is .25" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade which is rare since most of the satin Tank buster were about .22" thick! The Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
        $1425
        Last edited by Liu Kang; 03-19-2016, 08:53 AM.
        2016 Blade Show Score!

Comment

Busse Combat Custom Shop SJTAC Sharpened Harpoon Variant .195" Sage Saber Ground Blade, Standard Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
          6.4" Blade Length 3" Sharpened Top Edge 12" Overall Length .195" Thick 11.9 Ounces
          .195" Saber Ground Sage Coated INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
          This is from the Fall Knob Creek Show 2015.
          The Satin Jack Tactical SJTAC was introduced in 2004 by Busse Combat and have since than been discontinued. This is a "One of a Kind" custom made knife that was hand ground with a Sharpened Harpoon Blade Spine and the butt of the knife has been ground into an aggressive Skull Crusher. You will never see another one like it so if you like it, get it before it's gone! This has a INFI Steel that is a incredible .195" thick with a the Sage Coating! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This has a Standard Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle. This was a very special knife that was only made for that one show and never again! These were never made as a production with this combo. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
          $700

Busse Combat Tank Buster .225" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle, Choil, Swedge, Rounded Butt
          6.2" Blade Length 11.8" Overall Length 1.7" Blade Width .225" Blade Thickness 17.1 Ounces
          Saber Ground Satin Finish Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
          Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
          INFI Blade Steel
          The options on this knife is No Swedge, Choil, Plain Non-Serrated Blade and Rounded Butt.
          The Tank Buster was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2009 and has long since been discontinued! This has a beautiful Satin Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge. This has a INFI Steel that is .225" thick with a Saber ground Satin Blade which shows this is one of the original ones produced! The Saber Ground Blade with Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Pre-Owned but I show no signs of use, being carried or having been sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! Because this is pre-owned, I am listing this as used and being sold as is.
          $800

Busse Combat Custom Shop BATAC .22" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
          5.25" Blade Length 10.9" Overall Length 1.5" Blade Width .22" Blade Thickness 14.2 Ounces
          Flat Ground Hand Satin Finish Blade with V-Ground Edge
          Custom Hand Shaped Full Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
          INFI Blade Steel with Full Choil
          This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The BATAC has been discontinued by Busse Combat and now now long available and can no longer be ordered so get this before it's gone!
          The Badger Attack Tactical was introduced in 2007 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! This knife was purchased from me directly from Busse at the 2016 Blade Show. This has a beautiful Satin Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge. This was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop and you can tell by just looking at it a lot of thought and work went into this masterpiece! The Full Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners was not an option that could be ordered and was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop just for this one show. The Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This one has a "One of a Kind" Custom handle! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
          $1100

Busse Combat Badger Attack TAC BATAC Battle Grade .20" Saber Flat Ground Camouflage Blade, Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
          Badger Attack TAC - BATAC
          7.8" Blade Length 13.3" Overall Length 1.6" Blade Width .225" Blade Thickness 19.3 Ounces
          Saber Flat Ground Custom Camouflage Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
          Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
          This uses the SR-101 Blade steel with a 58-60Rc.
          This Model was available for sale starting November 19, 2015 through December 3, 2015 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website! This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga.
          The Badger Attack TAC was introduced in 2007 by Jerry Busse and was discontinued. Jerry than decided to make a Battle Grade version so that most people could afford it by using SR-101 Steel and coated all of them. We are now proud to offer it in a Battle Grade version making it much more affordable for everyone who has ever wanted to own one. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it won't be around for long but I have little doubt that it will be our fastest selling Battle Grade to date!
          This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself. There were not many of these made and was only available for two weeks and than discontinued. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
          $330
          Last edited by Liu Kang; 07-03-2016, 08:44 AM.
          2016 Blade Show Score!

Comment

Working...
          X