Announcement

Collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
See more
See less

Shaun & Sharla Hansen Damascus Auto, Alpha Beast Balisong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun & Sharla Hansen Damascus Auto, Alpha Beast Balisong

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

Shaun & Sharla Hansen Damascus & Pearl D/A
    D/A automatic features a multi bar Damascus blade, Damascus bolsters, and carved mother of pearl scales. Matching pearl inlays in backspacer. File work all around the liners. Insets in thumb stud and release bar. Strong leaf-spring automatic action and smooth manual action. Perfect blade lockup. Excellent work with great attention to detail. Mint condition.
    Blade material: Multi Bar Damascus
    Blade size: 3 3/4"
    Bolsters: Damascus
    Closed: 4 7/8"
    Handle: Mother of Pearl Scales
    Liners: File-worked Anodized Titanium
    Overall: 8 5/8"
    Spacer: Damascus w/ Mother of Pearl Inlays
    Thumb studs: Single Thumb Stud w/ Jewel Inset
    This knife is in Mint condition. Blade is centered when closed. and has the initials SSH on in inside which can been seen when the blade is opened. This can be opened with the Damascus Button on the Damascus Bolster or can be opened manually with the jewel in-set thumb-stud. This knife had a double edge Damascus dagger blade with beautiful patterns. There is beautiful file-work in the back spacers along with Mother of Pearl insets. Fires hard and locks up tight. Shaun & Sharla Hansen are known for their works of art and attention to detail.
    $4000
    Last edited by Liu Kang; 12-06-2014, 09:13 PM.
    2016 Blade Show Score!
    Dwyer Custom SNG, w/Step Pattern Moku-Ti/Titanium from TKI 2015
    Custom Dustin Turpin Lil Chief
    Custom Scott Cook Triple Hollow Ground Dagger & MAD DOG DSU2
    Kiku Matsuda Kiku KM-455 Hopuni (Shitome)

Protech RUNT 3 R308 Special Grey Handle, Black Chisel Tanto, Plain Edge
    $130

Last edited by Liu Kang; 03-03-2015, 10:30 PM.
    2016 Blade Show Score!

Comment

Protech TR-3 Auto Knife Ltd Ed Pearl Push Button TR-3 LTD RED $165

Chopard Mille Miglia 2000
      Mille Miglia 2000 runs on an automatic movement with ETA caliber with Dubois Depraz chrono mode. It has 37 jewels and 40 hours of power reserve with COSC-certification for chronometer.

It uses titanium case with brushed finishing. Its diameter is 40mm and has a thickness of 13mm. Its sapphire crystal is curved and treated with anti-reflective on both sides. The caseback has sapphire crystal showing the movement within. Its water resistance is up to 50m.

Brand:Chopard
      Model Name: Chopard Mille Miglia Chronograph - 40mm Titanium - Reference: 168407-3009
      Movement Type: Automatic
      Movement Details: Time, Date, & Full Function Chronograph
      Dial Description:Carbon Fiber Dial with black-outlined luminescent hour and minutes hand. White sweeping seconds hand with red-tipped pointer. Chronograph Silver Subdials at 3,6,9 o'clock. Date window between 4 and 5 o'clock. Tachymeter around edge of dial
      Bezel Description: Titanium - Fixed (does not move)
      Case Details:40mm Titanium Case
      Case Back:See Through Sapphire Exhibition Caseback
      Strap / Bracelet: Chopard Black "Dunlop" rubber tread strap with Chopard Titanium Tang Buckle
      Condition: Pre-Owned in As New, Indistinguishable from New and Virtually Unworn Condition
      Retail Price: $4,640.00
      Water Resistant: 50m/165ft
      Serial Number: Reference: 168407-3009
      Box / Papers: Pre-Owned in As New, Indistinguishable from New and Virtually Unworn Condition. Comes with Chopard Mille Miglia presentation box set. Original owner misplaced Chopard papers

This watch is in Excellent condition with box and all paperwork.
      $3500
      Last edited by Liu Kang; 12-06-2014, 09:33 PM.
      2016 Blade Show Score!

Comment

Working...
      X