Announcement

Collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
See more
See less

Liner Lock Proto-Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liner Lock Proto-Update

Chris made this knife for mean a few years ago, and it recently went back to the mother ship for some upgrades. This is my original post to show you how it started life. http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...ghlight=daigle

Quick rundown again, Ironwood handles and backspacer. Thick Ti liners anodized bronze. 3.25" CPM-3v blade, 7" overall length. Milled Bertie Rietveld Stainless Damascus clip. 6oz.

Close up of the Damascus:

Close up of the Anodizing job Chris did, really looks good with the Ironwood.
    Originally posted by Chris Daigle
    If I knew all my knives were ending up in safes, I'd fucking quit and take up quilting

Very cool folder. When you gonna put them in to production...or are they?
    cornnutt on Instagram
    Originally posted by Linos
    ...we are doing something wrong...he stayed calm and did not threw a tantrum.....
    Originally posted by yingzhaoquan
    sweet blade. bet it cuts like a wild monkey wielding a razor blade
    DFFD DMMCU ...R.I.P...DaBird...SUGARSKUll...infobound1..."In order to appreciate the light, One must spend time in darkness"-Prozak
    "WAKE UP!, Your Bleeedin'" -Kurger
    1. You might be a badass, but have you ever had your ass whipped by an old guy in a cow suit? Quote Kyakjax
    I'm sotally tober!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cornnutt View Post
      Very cool folder. When you gonna put them in to production...or are they?
      You are kiddin, right? These are CUSTOM pieces and NOT productions.

Comment

Yea I know, But hintin' for one like it never hurts.
        cornnutt on Instagram
        ...we are doing something wrong...he stayed calm and did not threw a tantrum.....
        DFFD DMMCU ...R.I.P...DaBird...SUGARSKUll...infobound1..."In order to appreciate the light, One must spend time in darkness"-Prozak
        1. You might be a badass, but have you ever had your ass whipped by an old guy in a cow suit? Quote Kyakjax
        I'm sotally tober!
        sigpic

Comment

Yea I know, But hintin' for one like it never hurts.
          Then fuck with the hinting around, c'mon Chris, GO FOR IT!

Comment

WTF?! Both of you to your corners. This ain't no Lochsha thread!

Seriously, thanks for the comments. This one came back for some pimping. Since finishing the knife, I bought the anodizer and carbidizer which I used for the lock. So, it's stuff Zach wanted. I'm happy to oblige.

No plans for another like this yet. The next wharnie blade out of the shop will be bigbob's.

Which reminds me, I'm behind on WIP photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Daigle View Post
              WTF?! Both of you to your corners. This ain't no Lochsha thread!

Well if you do start to make more like this style, Please let me know. I'd be honered to own one.
              cornnutt on Instagram
              I'm sotally tober!
              sigpic

Comment

Well if you do start to make more like this style, Please let me know. I'd be honered to own one.
                Means a lot to me man, thanks. I DO like the way the ironwood and anodizing worked on this one. Oh yeah the damascus clip too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Daigle View Post

Which reminds me, I'm behind on WIP photos.
                  EXACTLY!!! You can't send me to my room or a corner, I'm cracking the WIP, pun intended.

Comment

That's a cool looking little knife! Certainly something that wouldn't scare the sheeple.
                    It's called PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken!

Comment

The first time I saw a pic of this knife I wanted one! I like the config. you have pictured but if you want to make me a simpler one I'll take a ti framelock or just G-10 scales instead of wood.

Comment

Very nice Mr. Daigle!
                        2011 Blade Show Table 20D

Comment

Nice one!
                          SEMPER FI :semper: http://www.mcneescustomknives.com

BLADE SHOW 2011 TABLE 18G

Comment

Thanks again guys. Sorry for the late response. Work has been hectic lately.

Comment

I love to see such nice clip with a great looking folder, is very disappointed to see some custom folders with a factory clip, not bad mouthing anybody is my personal taste.
                              http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...pichulo-(Raul)

Comment

Working...
                              X