Announcement

Collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
See more
See less

Chris Daigle (knives) on The Mighty JD!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chris Daigle (knives) on The Mighty JD!

    good Sir, very nice of you to join us.
    Originally posted by ratstuph We only destroy dreams here, not "restore" them.
    welcome to da JD,
    rats...





    →>>JD Devilgirl Mudflap t shirts available here<<←

  • #2
    Very cool!

    Welcome to the neighborhood homie.
    m.o.b.




    Comment


    • #3
      Wow, just wow.

      OK, is this thing on?

      Thanks to Ron for giving me my own little corner. I hope it proves entertaining if nothing else.

      What I would like is feedback. Do you guys want more work in progress photos?

      I plan to start a new thread for each knife in the works. Bigbob, I'm looking at you.

      This is wide open and set to motherfucking stun.

      Any and all feedback is welcome.

      Thanks again,
      Daigle

      Comment


      • #4
        Congrats on the forum!
        www.mcneescustomknives.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by amcnees View Post
          Congrats on the forum!
          Much appreciated!

          Comment


          • #6
            Congrats man!
            SEMPER FI :semper: http://www.mcneescustomknives.com


            BLADE SHOW 2011 TABLE 18G

            Comment


            • #7
              It's about time YO!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bigbob68 View Post
                It's about time YO!
                I'm as slow as a sloth. But I'm here now!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Chris Daigle View Post
                  I'm as slow as a sloth. But I'm here now!
                  Now your just being generous. lol, Now get yourself back to grinding!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wait wait wait...an entire forum to make fun of Daigle in?!
                    Bwhaaahaaaahaaaahaaaahaahaaahaaaaacoughcoughcoughh aaahaaa

                    Originally posted by Chris Daigle View Post
                    What I would like is feedback. Do you guys want more work in progress photos?
                    Yes

                    Originally posted by Chris Daigle View Post
                    I plan to start a new thread for each knife in the works.
                    Huh, so you're not going to start very many knife threads then?
                    Last edited by 1Zach1; 11-06-2010, 11:32 AM.
                    Originally posted by Chris Daigle
                    If I knew all my knives were ending up in safes, I'd fucking quit and take up quilting

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yeah more knives!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Gratz Hun!

                        Hi! I'm Mrs Daigle and I approve this forum!

                        Oh thanks Ron! Now I'll never see my hubby again. LMAO!!!

                        Well, at least I'll be able to play on the xbox now! Yea!

                        Heidi
                        Last edited by MrsDaigle; 11-06-2010, 05:00 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 1Zach1 View Post
                          Wait wait wait...an entire forum to make fun of Daigle in?!
                          Bwhaaahaaaahaaaahaaaahaahaaahaaaaacoughcoughcoughh aaahaaa
                          Hey man, that's my job!

                          Heidi.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Chris & Heidi,

                            Great to see you have a Forum here.

                            Your work is spot on.


                            Mike.......................
                            BRKCA #01 Mike
                            NJKCA #041

                            MY AVATAR




                            " I Am America "

                            RIP Chris + 1

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MrsDaigle View Post
                              Hey man, that's my job!

                              Heidi.
                              There can never be too many people pestering Chris
                              Last edited by 1Zach1; 11-06-2010, 11:23 PM.
                              Originally posted by Chris Daigle
                              If I knew all my knives were ending up in safes, I'd fucking quit and take up quilting

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X