Announcement

Collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
See more
See less

Brend Knives M2 Auto w/ Hand Ground Tanto Blade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brend Knives M2 Auto w/ Hand Ground Tanto Blade

Just received a shipment from Brend Knives of the M2 auto with a stunning hand ground, mirror/satin Tanto blade. These are 1 of 50 pre-production knives.

Brend M2 Auto Tanto Knife

www.BladeHQ.com - Authorized Dealer for Benchmade, Microtech, Chris Reeve, Fenix, Spyderco, Strider, Bradley, ZT, Protech and many more!

sigpic

Who made them?

USA?
    sigpic Lotsa Knives, No Money
    Got Siska's?

Please Visit My Website@

Thanks Mr LaBella for designing my Banner!!

(==={;;;::::::::>GHETTO FORGE<:::::;;}==)

(==={;;;::::::::>Stabber!<:::::::::;;;}===)

Comment

Originally posted by Stabber View Post
      Who made them?

USA?
      These are made by Brend Knives, hand ground by Walter Brend in North Carolina.
      www.BladeHQ.com - Authorized Dealer for Benchmade, Microtech, Chris Reeve, Fenix, Spyderco, Strider, Bradley, ZT, Protech and many more!

sigpic

Comment

These were made by the same folks who donated THIS Current PASSAROUND...

All blades HG by Walter. BREND KNIVES

Really great knives made by people who care about quality. Absolutely no corners cut in producing these knives and absolutely no blade play...
        If you're not the lead dog, the view's always the same...

Comment

Originally posted by Blade HQ View Post
          These are made by Brend Knives, hand ground by Walter Brend in North Carolina.
          I think Walter's in SC, tho I may be wrong. I had no idea he was from my neck of the woods if it's true he's in NC tho... can you say road trip?
          www.willmooncustomknives.com. Don't write me off as a lost cause. I want to do right by everyone, be the best maker I can be, concentrait on communication, honesty, clarity, quality and improvement, and reverse the stigma attached to my name. I no longer wish to be a pariah or black sheep, it's not good enough for me and I know I can do better.

Comment

Working...
          X