Announcement

Collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
See more
See less

markg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markg

Mark is an awesome guy and the experience was a good one.

Bought a boat load of bokers off of markg.
    He shipped very quickly and communications were excellent!

Thanks again, Mark

Jason
    Last edited by jasoncrouse; 02-03-2012, 02:08 PM.
    Selling 45 Auto Bullet Beadz Lock Bar Stabilizers. Click HERE to get yours!!

markg is a great devil to deal with

I just did a transaction with him and it went as smooth as you could ask for. I was the buyer and his knife was every bit as perfect as you could expect. Even better than described in his ad...as "mint" as it gets. He was also a good man and honored the JD 10% off sale day

Thanks markg! You're tha man
    sigpic
    JDBA #27

Comment

Another thumbs-up for markg. Bought a Spyderco Salt 1 from him (thread) last weekend and got it 3 business days later. Condition is exactly as he stated.

Comment

markg is A-OK!

Completed a sale with markg... very smooth and fast.
        Itís taken 9 different dogs and 67 long years to make
        me the gentle, patient, mellow man that I am today.
        Donít be fuckiníwith me and piss me the fuck off!

Comment

I too have dealt with Mark, he's in my good books. Deal with confidence
          www.willmooncustomknives.com. Don't write me off as a lost cause. I want to do right by everyone, be the best maker I can be, concentrait on communication, honesty, clarity, quality and improvement, and reverse the stigma attached to my name. I no longer wish to be a pariah or black sheep, it's not good enough for me and I know I can do better.

Comment

markg - super fast

i second all the above - great communication and super fast delivery just as promised. thanks!

Comment

markg is an excellent seller!

I just completed a deal on two knives and both were perfect.
              Communication was great and the shipping very fast and secure.

Highly recommended!
              Thanks Mark!

Comment

Just bought a knife from markg, everything went smoothly, couldn't have asked for more, thanks again

-sh00ter
                My Feedback

Comment

markg is Solid

Just wrapped up a transaction with markg and it couldn't have gone better. Great communication, good price, blade was as described if not better, fast shipping and great packaging. I would buy again from any time and highly recommend to anyone. Thanks again Mark!
                  "Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol."

Comment

Another plug for markg, shipped quickly, items better than described, thank you sir.
                    DFKCA # 12

Ammo, you only have too much when the house is on fire.

Flippin' every day.

Comment

just got a knife from Markg great guy to deal with super fast shipping and great communication.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo Messiah View Post
                        just got a knife from Markg great guy to deal with super fast shipping and great communication.
                        Ditto on that. markg is the real deal! Thanks!

Comment

Just bought 3 from markg. Knives were as described and price was right. Thanks for the smooth transaction & great deal!
                          Have A Pheasant Plucking Day!

CANCER SUCKS!

My Feedback
                          http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...light=J-rod007

Comment

Great experience with Markg, item as described and sent in a timely manner, would deal with again.

Comment

My second deal with MarkG was as good as the first. Fast shipping and good packaging. Buy with confidence!

Comment

Working...
                              X