Announcement

Collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
See more
See less

Busse BATAC CG Black/Black & Tan Mags; Combat Master Sheath

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busse BATAC CG Black/Black & Tan Mags; Combat Master Sheath

SPEC-OPS Brand Combat Master small (up to 6") sheath is new and unused and I'm asking $35 (no PayPal fees). What I'd really like is to trade it for a large 8" Combat Master sheath as I ordered to many of these and forgot to order a large one for my Hell Razor. I'm looking to trade for a large 8" Combat Master Black, ACU or Coyote Brown sheath.

For sale is my mint condition BATAC CG. Black crinkle-coated INFI blade is unused with no chips or scuffs whatsoever. Scales are black and tan mags. Cardboard factory sheath is included. I'm asking SOLD for it which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation.

I would also be interested in partial trades on either a Swamp Rat Muddy Ratweiler and/or Busse Snakeskin 1911 grips. First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or email gets it. Just saying "I want it" or "I'll take it" doesn't cut it, you need to actually contact me. I update my posts frequently, so unless it says a knife says SOLD, it isn't.

Last edited by XJ-linux; 01-11-2008, 07:19 PM.

The BATAC CG is SOLD.

The sheath is still available for trade or for $35 shipped (no PayPal fees).

Comment

Working...
    X