Announcement

Collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
See more
See less

Mad Dog Voodoo Hound For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Dog Voodoo Hound For Sale

Still unemployed, so my last MD is up for grabs. A bad ass MD Voodoo Hound in need of a new home. Blade has never used, EDC'd on the belt for a week. Looks as stunning as can be. Oh, this is the 3/16" version, sharpened top edge (very mean), VVTL with the combat kydex sheath. Fast in the hand and deadly

Blade Length:7" OAL:11 7/8"
    Starrett 496-O1 high carbon tool steel. Hidden full tang. Selectively tempered. 62-63 HRC at edge, 50-54 HRC through tang and spine. Hard chrome.

You can wait and buy one from Kevin for $1095 or buy mine delivered and insured in the USA for $950. Standard PayPal add's 3.5%, MO's or check accepted (with time added for clearance.)

International shipping available at the risk and cost to the buyer by any service they prefer.

Now $925.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Soup_Monger; 07-23-2011, 07:51 PM. Reason: Be mindful of the 24 hour bump rule.
    I posses moral authority. You see this fist? This is my moral authority. And don't you forget it.

Now $900.
    I posses moral authority. You see this fist? This is my moral authority. And don't you forget it.

Comment

$875.

Comment

Originally posted by atlasfields View Post
        $875.
        Man thats a deal! Wish I could afford it!

Comment

Working...
        X