announcement

collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
see_more
see_less

What up from S.C.

collapse
X
  • filter
  • time
  • show
clear_all
conversation_new_posts

• What up from S.C.

Hi everyone, hope new year treating everyone well..I'm a 35 y/o dude with a wife & 2 kids that I love to annoy flipping & dropping my knife all over the house:-D I live in the upstate in South Carolina & grew up skateboarding, playing in punk bands & basicly fuckin up throughout teens- early 20's. Always loved knives, cut myself playing with them a million times, stabbed a buddy once after a card game..was in the leg & he cheated so fair is fair. Been a Paramedic 10+ years & if I'm not running calls I'm flipping my knife or playing guitar. Met an ex cop that had an arsenal of weapons he took off people in the 80's & traded him 2 bayonets for a pre benchmade USA Balisong weehawk, think was like 27/200 on spine of the blade in great condition. Ever since I've been hooked on flipping! Got rolls down, chaplins but haven't quite gotten to Aerials & suck at sissoring but I'm practicing, just going slow. Gonna save up & try to get a BRS replicant or AB one day. Anyway, sorry to be long winded but glad to be here & hope to pick up some tips & meet some flippers! Cheers

Let me the first to welcome you to the mighty JD!!! to the best Forum on the planet!
    The goal of the martial arts is not for the destruction of an opponent, but rather for self-growth and self-perfection. The practice of a martial art should be a practice of love - for the preservation of life, for the preservation of body, and for the preservation of family and friends.

- Dan Inosanto

comment

to the

~Ostendo non ostento~
      No me saques sin razón.
      No me envaines sin honor.

comment

to the Mighty !

JerzeeDevil... Treating Objects Like Women!

comment

Thanks for your good intro !!!

Welcome to the Mighty

"Unties hundred times, but only once slice"

My feedback:http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...78#post1814078

comment

Glad to have ya' at the JD!
            You can run, but you will just die tired
            JD Forum Knife #57

comment

this IS the place to be.
              I must not fear.
              Fear is the mind-killer.
              Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
              I will face my fear.
              I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
              And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
              Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
              Only I will remain.

Live Long and Prosper

comment

Originally posted by ratstuph We only destroy dreams here, not "restore" them.
                welcome to da JD,
                rats...

→>>JD Devilgirl Mudflap t shirts available here<<←

comment

working_ellipsis
                X