announcement

collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
see_more
see_less

Trying to post a FS new topic!!!!!

collapse
X
  • filter
  • time
  • show
clear_all
conversation_new_posts

originally_posted_by_x view_post
    Click on the camera icon (SUPER EASY), Upload pics from my device...Again; SUPER EASY, make post...SUPER EASY.
    IF it works for you!

JerzeeDevil... Treating Objects Like Women!

comment

just keep trying you'll get it. i struggled at first too then eventually figured out how its done on the new version and its actually way easier than my attempts were giving it credit for. learning curves... oh wait you're banned
      jdba#1234

comment

Click on the camera icon (SUPER EASY), Upload pics from my device...Again; SUPER EASY, make post...SUPER EASY.
        So it will post pics directly from my computer hard drive and not a sharing site? Man, I am trying to get this new site down...

comment

So it will post pics directly from my computer hard drive and not a sharing site? Man, I am trying to get this new site down...
          Wanna use a sharing site? Just click the "Upload Attachments" icon...

Then click "Upload From URL"...

Or, just copy the url between [IMG] and [/IMG] tags.
          JerzeeDevil... Treating Objects Like Women!

comment

I thought it was easy to upload for the most part. My pics were too large to upload locally, so I did have to use a free photo hosting site that deletes the pictures after 30 days. They showed up huge, I saw them in the preview before I posted. The next two buyers that came along could see them fine. For some reason though, Rats could not see them and he shut the thread down. Desmodus came behind him and said she could see them, I can still see them as well. I know we are buggy still , so no worries, I just wanted to point out another oddity.
            *Formerly known as lepidopterablade*

FEEDBACK

comment

That is why I'm not currently infracting folks with no pics (who look like they tried) in voodoo, just shutting the sales thread down. All I saw was red "X"s. Sometimes, if people are members of hosting sites they can see the images whereas others can't, but that seems like a stretch here. I'll go look again, and be really disenchanted if I can see them now...

I know we are buggy still , so no worries, I just wanted to point out another oddity.
              1. rat's cat for mod in "09", "010", "011" before the world ends...
              2. JD Commerce Rulze (read them; there will be a test): http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...Commerce-Rules

There was no Cartoon Network either! You could only get cartoons on Saturday Morning. Do you hear what I'm saying? We had to wait ALL WEEK for cartoons, you spoiled little rat-bastards!

comment

I am not a member of the hosting site. And I still see the pics even with my cellphone.

FEEDBACK

comment

Well I have the good luck of NOT being disenchanted...; no images. If you are successfully using the hosting site I think you pretty much have to be a "member" don't you?
                  2. JD Commerce Rulze (read them; there will be a test): http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...Commerce-Rules

There was no Cartoon Network either! You could only get cartoons on Saturday Morning. Do you hear what I'm saying? We had to wait ALL WEEK for cartoons, you spoiled little rat-bastards!

comment

I'm at a loss. I can see the pics using multiple devices. I used postimage.org, which does not need an account of any kind. It just means that everyone and their mom can see my knives if they want. Maybe you should try deleting your cookies or trying in a different browser. I will try to find a better host site for my next post to see if that works. I have asked multiple members though, and they see my pics...

FEEDBACK

comment

I have asked multiple members though, and they see my pics...
                      You mean these pics?

~Ostendo non ostento~
                      No me saques sin razón.
                      No me envaines sin honor.

comment

That's the pics! Send those Rat's way will ya. I think he uses a Nintendo DS browser or something to check posts. Thanks.

FEEDBACK

comment

Believe you'd do better hosting the pics yourself. And then embedding them in your FS thread...

Even old shitty pics will show where you can at least see them...

Edited To Add: And FWIW, I can see your Full Size pics in the shitcanned FS thread just fine.
                          If you're not the lead dog, the view's always the same...

comment

And while following this thread, I notice that the pic in my sig has now disappeared. I'd try to fix it, but I have no idea where my sig is, having looked in vain in Profile and related places.
                            ​​​​​​I am going off to write a Neo-Luddite manifesto.
                            In cursive. Longhand cursive.
                            With a fountain pen.
                            On paper, or vellum if I can dig some up.

I just love everything about The Cyber.
                            ~Ostendo non ostento~
                            No me saques sin razón.
                            No me envaines sin honor.

comment

Fucking annoying pictars finally showed up...; I blame the gzb.

comment

Berkeley, top right corner click your name. Select "user settings". At the top again, and easy to miss, click "account". Scroll down, and in red text you will see a link to edit signature.

...Unrelated, but now I have to keep logging in every time I change page. I think the Ruskies are hacking us

FEEDBACK

comment

working_ellipsis
                                X