announcement

collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
see_more
see_less

Selling

collapse
X
  • filter
  • time
  • show
clear_all
conversation_new_posts

• Selling

I'm from Scotland and have some to sell. How do i do this?
    As I write now, O Lady of Last Assurance,
    Light in the laurels, Sunrise of the dead,
    Wind of the Ships, and Spirit of Lepanto,
    In honour of Thee, to Who all honour is fled.

Go to the voodoo economics subforum area, then "knives for sale". Be sure to read and follow the voodoo rules when selling/trading.
    1. rat's cat for mod in "09", "010", "011" before the world ends...
    2. JD Commerce Rulze (read them; there will be a test): http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...Commerce-Rules

There was no Cartoon Network either! You could only get cartoons on Saturday Morning. Do you hear what I'm saying? We had to wait ALL WEEK for cartoons, you spoiled little rat-bastards!

comment

I'm from the United States and want to jerk off. How do I do this?
      Is there anything a man don't stand to lose,
      When the devil wants to take it all away?
      Cherish well your thoughts, and keep a tight grip on your booze
      Cause thinkin' and drinkin' are all I have today.

After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents... Tex Grebner

comment

Go to the "ultra hot" subforum, then one of Glenn's posts. Be sure to wear "protection"; mostly visual when looking at Glenn's posts...
        2. JD Commerce Rulze (read them; there will be a test): http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...Commerce-Rules

There was no Cartoon Network either! You could only get cartoons on Saturday Morning. Do you hear what I'm saying? We had to wait ALL WEEK for cartoons, you spoiled little rat-bastards!

comment

Friends don't let friends view Glenn's contributions to Ultra Hott......
          Is there anything a man don't stand to lose,
          When the devil wants to take it all away?
          Cherish well your thoughts, and keep a tight grip on your booze
          Cause thinkin' and drinkin' are all I have today.

After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents... Tex Grebner

comment

I've been a member since 09/2014. I posted something for sale, but my thread was closed for no reason given. No message. No explanation.

comment

originally_posted_by_x view_post
              I've been a member since 09/2014. I posted something for sale, but my thread was closed for no reason given. No message. No explanation.
              What? The Northwoods Scagel...?
              If you're not the lead dog, the view's always the same...

comment

Yes. It says the thread is closed.

comment

wasn't me.
                  I must not fear.
                  Fear is the mind-killer.
                  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
                  I will face my fear.
                  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
                  And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
                  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
                  Only I will remain.

Live Long and Prosper

comment

Could've been me...; I saw it earlier in the day. Don't know why I did if I did. I opened it regardless of the number of minutes you've been a member here.

comment

working_ellipsis
                    X