Announcement

Collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
See more
See less

Benthic Knife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Benthic Knife

    http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/gear/we...thic-knife.asp


    •Forked, dual-entry blade to increase damage when applied. According to TKM, "exponentially."


    double penetration ?
    http://www.shepherdknives.com

  • #2
    Not a very impressive design IMO.
    Matt
    JDBA #6667
    Get the fuck out of your house, breathe fresh air. MEET PEOPLE. Be social. Shake motherfuckers hands, drink alcoholic beverages, talk shit and laugh. Laugh a lot. Have fun. Enjoy yourself even. Live YOUR life. In order to do just that, you have to get one first.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      When I read Benthic Knife I thought it was gonna be like the knife my son attaches to Alvins arm or another Benthic remotely piloted vehicle. He uses a Mad Dog DSU (Deep Submergence Unit) knife for that with a milled groove cut in Mad Dogs famous grip That BENTHIC knife has been to the absolute deepest point in the world FWIW. It is going down again in Dec 2013 . Benthic means OCEAN or Lake BOTTOM
      Brang me two 1911s,
      I want one for each hand,
      We'll set sail with Colonel Cooper,
      Though we never leave dry land,
      All the goblins, I've forgot 'em,
      I buried them in the sand
      So give me two 1911s,
      One for each hand.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by unreconstructedgordo View Post
        When I read Benthic Knife I thought it was gonna be like the knife my son attaches to Alvins arm or another Benthic remotely piloted vehicle. He uses a Mad Dog DSU (Deep Submergence Unit) knife for that with a milled groove cut in Mad Dogs famous grip That BENTHIC knife has been to the absolute deepest point in the world FWIW. It is going down again in Dec 2013 . Benthic means OCEAN or Lake BOTTOM
        NO , this knife is for exponential double penetration damage
        http://www.shepherdknives.com

        Comment


        • #5
          exponentially more damage than what?..... a salad fork?

          http://www.youtube.com/user/cja245

          Comment


          • #6
            did they asked Gil Bibben they could use this magnificent design


            as for the knife a little spineless

            i'm sure it will do very good on a cheese tray
            sigpic
            hangaround member of the POPL CUSTOM TACTICAL DIVISION

            support the almighty JD, get your JD gear here

            link to my knive collection

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by firebolt View Post
              did they asked Gil Bibben they could use this magnificent design


              as for the knife a little spineless

              i'm sure it will do very good on a cheese tray
              http://store.trianglekravmaga.com/pr...-tactical-pack

              This is there web site...mall ninjas every where just jizzed in there pants.

              TATCOOOL BACK PACK?!? FULL OF UBARN WOOOPANZ ?!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by labratz View Post

                ...mall ninjas every where just jizzed in there pants.
                Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way.
                -Christopher Hitchens

                Comment


                • #9
                  No. Text.
                  Liberty and justice for some; it is the new American dream. God bless America.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The Benthic Butter Knife looks okay

                    RIP Jerry "DaBird" Lameka 1957-2012. Rest peacefully, buddy. We'll never forget you.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'd like to know just how a pronged knife makes more damage,and that fucker is tiny looking.

                      Just another line of "tactical" bullshit.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't get it at all but I don't have to.

                        I would never buy one. it looks flat out stupid.

                        As Poor of a knife that it is - it is obviously a weapon and will get you a set of Intent handcuffs in most jurisdictions that you would get a total pass for carrying a regular looking knife.

                        As a knifemaker - knife designer and knife user I find it an insult to our intelligence.
                        BRKCA #01 Mike
                        NJKCA #041

                        MY AVATAR




                        " I Am America "

                        RIP Chris + 1

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mike Stewart View Post
                          I don't get it at all but I don't have to.

                          I would never buy one. it looks flat out stupid.

                          As Poor of a knife that it is - it is obviously a weapon and will get you a set of Intent handcuffs in most jurisdictions that you would get a total pass for carrying a regular looking knife.

                          As a knifemaker - knife designer and knife user I find it an insult to our intelligence.
                          http://www.shepherdknives.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            WAY better deal:

                            http://www.ebay.com/itm/Valor-Forked...item2a33969a1d



                            ....double the protection you need in a hand to hand combat...
                            ...with a jar of pickles?

                            RIP Jerry "DaBird" Lameka 1957-2012. Rest peacefully, buddy. We'll never forget you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I heard mantis is suing for copyright infringement...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X