Announcement

Collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
See more
See less

San Diego is Gangsta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego is Gangsta

We take our cake and music seriously around these parts. You best recognize.

I wonder if the dude was just pissed that he didn't get a piece before they started smearing it in people's faces.
    Last edited by Towelie; 04-30-2012, 04:31 PM.
    Boyd Crowder: Well now if I found that kind of money, I'd be in Mexico by now.
    Raylan Givens: Boyd, I've been to Mexico. I don't think you'd like it.
    Boyd Crowder: How so?
    Raylan Givens: There's a lot of Mexicans.

Fairmont Village and Lincoln Park? There was going to be an assault at both of those parties no matter what.
    I'm going to guess that all of your failures prior to the "revolution" will pale in comparison to how hard your life will be afterward. You will not rise to the occasion. If you can't succeed in a structured, ordered society, you will continue to fail miserably when winning friends and influencing people becomes vitally important.

It can return at any time.

Comment

My favorite comment:
      I've stabbed people over their music selection before, as have most of my friends. I just assumed it was common. Is it unusual in San Diego?
      1. rat's cat for mod in "09", "010", "011" before the world ends...
      2. JD Commerce Rulze (read them; there will be a test): http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...Commerce-Rules

There was no Cartoon Network either! You could only get cartoons on Saturday Morning. Do you hear what I'm saying? We had to wait ALL WEEK for cartoons, you spoiled little rat-bastards!

Comment

Just goes to show; don't bring a peice of cake to a knife fight.
        Feedback Thread:http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/sh...11#post1462811

Comment

Cake did look pretty good though
          "Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts"

Henry Rollins

Comment

Originally posted by ffemtNY View Post
            Cake did look pretty good though
            Never met a cake that DIDN'T look good!

Comment

Originally posted by AJD1 View Post

Dig in.
              I'm going to guess that all of your failures prior to the "revolution" will pale in comparison to how hard your life will be afterward. You will not rise to the occasion. If you can't succeed in a structured, ordered society, you will continue to fail miserably when winning friends and influencing people becomes vitally important.

It can return at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by AJD1 View Post
                Originally posted by Tinysd View Post
                Dig in.
                I knew that was coming...
                If you're not the lead dog, the view's always the same...

Comment

That pic kills me.
                  Boyd Crowder: Well now if I found that kind of money, I'd be in Mexico by now.
                  Raylan Givens: Boyd, I've been to Mexico. I don't think you'd like it.
                  Boyd Crowder: How so?
                  Raylan Givens: There's a lot of Mexicans.

Comment

Yo TINY,i stand corrected!!!!

Originally posted by Tinysd View Post
                    Dig in.

Comment

Working...
                    X