Announcement

Collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
See more
See less

Pictures of your shotguns!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=IWantThatKnife;1131156]Why you get an H&K HP-6 FABARMS 12 gauge pump gun. That's a carbon fiber looking decal on the heat shield and receiver...

Cool! My M-1 Super 90 was imported by HK back in the 90's. But never heard of that one!

Comment

• My 500

Comment

• My one and only shotgun. Its a J.C. Higgins Model 20, 12 gauge. Full Choke. From my research, it was made in 1952 by High Standard. The action is buttery smooth.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cja245

Comment

• Benelli M2 Tactical
          VMW extension (7+1), Tube Clamp (not installed on pics), Extended Bolt release
          GG&G Mag follower, Quick release front and back sling mounts
          Vickers Blue Force 2 point sling
          Mesa Tactical 6 shell carrier and mount
          Limbsaver 10401
          Freedom Fighter Tactical Forend
          Devil's Brigade
          JDBA No. 3
          Balisongs Forever
          https://www.instagram.com/commander_glock/

Comment

• Remington 870 with Mesa Tactical shell carrier and stock. Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL 630 lumen tactical light. I also added a Gg&g enhanced follower.

I shoulda listened when MAMA said "don't play with knives, play with yourself!"

Member: NRA, USCCA, Knife Rights, AKTI

Comment

• Originally posted by javacupper View Post
              Remington 870 with Mesa Tactical shell carrier and stock. Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL 630 lumen tactical light. I also added a Gg&g enhanced follower.

nice setup..accessories

Comment

• Originally posted by CDR_Glock View Post

Benelli M2 Tactical
                VMW extension (7+1), Tube Clamp (not installed on pics), Extended Bolt release
                GG&G Mag follower, Quick release front and back sling mounts
                Vickers Blue Force 2 point sling
                Mesa Tactical 6 shell carrier and mount
                Limbsaver 10401
                Freedom Fighter Tactical Forend
                you got taste

Comment

• how many have taken any shotgun training courses with these guns, and with whom ?
                  http://www.shepherdknives.com

Comment

• I've had this one awhile, fifteen years or so, and finally got around to taking a photo tonight. It was gifted to a kid that didn't want it. He walked it into a friend's gun shop; a friend that didn't want it either. It's a Mossberg 500 three-barrel combo pack (18" with shroud, 24" slug barrel, and 28" vent rib) - I gave the kid his $100 asking price, and later put on the speed-feed stock and sling. Totally reliable and somewhat versatile; with an approximate $160 total investment, I'm thinking I probably did OK...

Mossbeg Combo 2.jpg
                    Randall Made Knives - Bought and Sold
                    www.bluestarknives.com

Comment

• Stevens 520-30 USGI Trench Gun:

Is there anything a man don't stand to lose,
                      When the devil wants to take it all away?
                      Cherish well your thoughts, and keep a tight grip on your booze
                      Cause thinkin' and drinkin' are all I have today.

After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents... Tex Grebner

Comment

• Mossberg 930's

Mossberg 930's. My new favorite shotgun.

Comment

• I like my Mossberg as well as my other shotguns

Mossberg 930SPX a joy to bang

Benelli M2, sold several years ago

Benelli M121SL8 Inertia Spring Recoil - super fast shooting gun. Videos are out there showing all 8 empties in the air before the first round his the ground!

Savage 242 .410 o/u

Pre-WWII Savage 16, authorized Browning copy
                          Last edited by IWantThatKnife; 09-07-2016, 12:30 AM.
                          Some of us has decided to add your name to the list of never sell to; we suggest you step back from your keyboard and take a 1-2 year break from the internet.

Comment

• Picked this up a few days ago,Savage-Stevens 350 a Norinco made Ithaca 37 copy to be honest a pretty good value 12ga at the price I paid at the local Dunham's ($235+tax)

Being a Norinco I had to make a few adjustments,changed a part,going to get a youth stock to shorten the LOP.

Otherwise good to go

Comment

• I had to go through.....

Originally posted by S.Shepherd View Post
                              how many have taken any shotgun training courses with these guns, and with whom ?
                              A combat shotgun course during my US Coast Guard Maritime LE work; used an 870; qualified expert with it...still have the muscle memory!
                              Some of us has decided to add your name to the list of never sell to; we suggest you step back from your keyboard and take a 1-2 year break from the internet.

Comment

• A 12ga Remington 870 SPS, 26'' barrel, that I bought back in the 90's

A Dominion Arms Grizzly, basically an 870 clone with a 12.5'' barrel, also 12 gauge.

Comment

Working...
                                X