announcement

collapse

SERVER RELOCATION

The site has been migrated to a new server. You may experience errors and these are being monitored and fixed accordingly. Otherwise, happy foruming!
see_more
see_less

Post your TASTELESS & OFFENSIVE jokes here:

collapse
X
  • filter
  • time
  • show
clear_all
conversation_new_posts

• come on .what kind of shit is this? as far as everybody goes what the fuck has this got to do with our vets?as far as the Master goes,He was a Jew. King of the Jews as a matter of fact,but don,t worry, someone more worthy than all of us will judge us .and i pray he has mercy on all of us even though we don,t deserve His mercy..

comment

• originally_posted_by_x view_post
      come on .what kind of shit is this? as far as everybody goes what the fuck has this got to do with our vets?as far as the Master goes,He was a Jew. King of the Jews as a matter of fact,but don,t worry, someone more worthy than all of us will judge us .and i pray he has mercy on all of us even though we don,t deserve His mercy..
      I don't get it? Have another shot and post the punch line. ILK
      Be Afraid!
      Just because you can throw it dosnt mean its ninja
      Jerzee Devil Begleri Alliance #1

comment

• A sketch I drew for a bit in the 'vein' of dark Halloween humor.

Halloween 2016 sketch by me by David Hopper (Stormdrane), on Flickr
        Stormdrane's Blog

comment

• Not so tasteless, butt* I think it's funny...

"Dad," a teenage girl says, running into her father's den, "I'd like to kiss you good-bye before I go to school!"

"You're too late, Honey. Your mother just did that two minutes ago, and I don't have any cash left on me."
          JerzeeDevil... Treating Objects Like Women!

comment

• Probably

A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me into this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care and a free education!"
            The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am a Mexican." The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America."
            The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese." The new arrival walks farther and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful America!"
            That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East. I am not American." He finally sees a woman and asks, "Are you an American?" She says, "No, I am from Africa." Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"
            The African woman checks her watch and says, "Probably at work."
            the internet is a wonderful device for allowing idiots to prove how fucking retarded they are

Ken Brock

comment

• what did the jewish child molester say?

take it easy on the candy

comment

working_ellipsis
              X